Post your high dose MXE experiences - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 04-05-2011, 02:27 AM   #1
DroneLore
h8rs gon h8, I stay based

DroneLore is just really niceDroneLore is just really niceDroneLore is just really niceDroneLore is just really nice
Post your high dose MXE experiences
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I am continually impressed by how profoundly low doses of this chemical can impact me. Right now I'm on ~20mg, just smoked a joint and I feel purdy gone. To be perfectly honest, I'm scared of how 'fucked up' high doses of this chem could make me. But I am very interested in what you have to say, psychonauts.

it just is
DroneLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have done 100mg once, it was basically a more emotional, chaotic, "really really far out there but still somehow connected to it all more than ketamine" k-hole. I wish I could say more but that actually captures it beautifully. My memory of it is also very bad, I have more incoming, I will def write a TR on a higher dose like 150mg or something. And yes it does INSANELY "fuck you up", very very much so. It feels like you're on more than just a dissociative, but that effect is present even at low doses as you are aware. I liked your description of it as having "lysergic hints" or something like that, definitely something more 'broad spectrum' than pure dissociation.

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:05 AM   #3
G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

130ish mg was the highest I've been. It was very strange but interesting. The difference between a low dose bump to a high dose is pretty different to me anyway. At higher doses the full spectrum that the chem has to offer really become apparent. You are pretty inebriated due to the fact of loss motor skills and the ability to talk coherently but it is a pretty damn good experience. After 20 bumping for a while I decided to take 80mg and since then that's all I will do when I decide to do it. 20 mg is a tease after you take a larger dose. But to each their own. If you do decide to take a larger dose and you are a little apprehensive doesn't go all out. Try a 60-70 mg dose and get a better taste of what a larger dose has to offer. Then, if you like and feel comfortable doing so, try a little more like 80-100.
We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together. - Terence McKenna

G0dm4ch1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
Reality is BS

Reality is BS is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

The highest I've been able to go is 93mg. This past weekend I tried to go higher but I break it up into three bumps and after my second I was to far gone to do the third.

My experience at that level has been really incredible though. I've had three trips that included a period of "nirvana". It is the most incredible experience I've ever had. I'm in a state where everything suddenly snaps into focus, I feel like I'm evolving at an incredible pace. I experience it as having discovered the "SECRET OF LIFE". It all makes total sense, not my life but all of reality, I know what it's all about.

Words cannot describe it and unfortunately it diminishes. I definately bring part of the that joy back with me though and after the first time I felt like I was going to explode with happiness for a week.

I also noticed I'm mentally sharper and a larger part of my vocabulary is accessible in daily speach. I simply cannot say enough of good things about this substance.
Reality is BS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:37 AM   #5
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality is BS View Post
The highest I've been able to go is 93mg. This past weekend I tried to go higher but I break it up into three bumps and after my second I was to far gone to do the third.

My experience at that level has been really incredible though. I've had three trips that included a period of "nirvana". It is the most incredible experience I've ever had. I'm in a state where everything suddenly snaps into focus, I feel like I'm evolving at an incredible pace. I experience it as having discovered the "SECRET OF LIFE". It all makes total sense, not my life but all of reality, I know what it's all about.

Words cannot describe it and unfortunately it diminishes. I definately bring part of the that joy back with me though and after the first time I felt like I was going to explode with happiness for a week.

I also noticed I'm mentally sharper and a larger part of my vocabulary is accessible in daily speach. I simply cannot say enough of good things about this substance.
That's awesome man, I didnt notice any lingering effects like that from ketamine.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:22 AM   #6
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

ketamine has moderately long lasting anti-depressant effects actually, they last about a week

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:25 AM   #7
sashayayohoffman89

sashayayohoffman89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I went to see Excsion and I had put my methoxetamine in several 50mg capsules. I started with about 25mgs. I kept re-dosing until I was at 70mgs. That's when I dosed two hits of lsd. I'm not sure how much I ate, but it was 160mgs minimum. Everything was perfect. It seemed like I was teleporting and I wouldn't remember what happened from A-B. I'm sure the lsd is the only reason I was standing. When I got home from the dubstep show I smoked 200mgs (shared with 3 others) and we forgot what we were doing. We just laughed in my room for 3 hours. Finally, I remembered so we watched the truman show. One of my best trips. Very wild and I LOVE smoking it. I usually do at least 100mgs.
sashayayohoffman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:30 AM   #8
porkstock41
jr.

porkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant futureporkstock41 has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashayayohoffman89 View Post
That's when I dosed two hits of lsd. I'm not sure how much I ate, but it was 160mgs minimum.
that's a LOT of L!

does anyone know anything about the potential lethal dose of MXE?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:32 AM   #9
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

^ Lulz its dubstep bro you gotta go big or else you may actually have to listen to the music.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:10 AM   #10
DroneLore
h8rs gon h8, I stay based

DroneLore is just really niceDroneLore is just really niceDroneLore is just really niceDroneLore is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

dont go talkin shit bout dubstep na

it just is
DroneLore is offline   Reply With Quote