How to really pass a test for drug testing THC - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various options available to pass drug tests and other legal issues

Old 03-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
floes

floes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to all
How to really pass a test for drug testing THC
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok like 3 years ago I read about using sure-jell to beat drug tests for THC, and figured it was worth a shot. And it worked, every single time I got tested. Now, some people have said, "It doesn't do shit, its the dilution." Dilution does help, but I was pretty sure that sure-jell DID affect drug tests, so I did some research. Here's a short summary of why it works.

Sure jell is fruit pectin, which=fruit fiber. Fruit fiber is called a "soluble fiber", meaning it is extremely water soluble, and blocks fatty acids. THC is stored in lipids in your body, which is why it takes so fucking long to clear out of your system. Bile acids solubilize lipids, and are the primary transporters of them in your body. So... soluble fiber blocks these lipophilic acids (bile acids, fatty acids, ect), and quickly blocks them through your digestive system to the colon, temporarily reducing the amount of THC containing lipids that will show up in your urine.

So... to pass a drug test for THC,

1)mix 1 box of sure jell with water 2-3 hours before the test,
2)pee 3 times.
3) eat some really greasy food as gnarly and as greasy as you can get!!!!, your going to want to put as much new fat into your body as you can, because this is what your going to be peeing out, new CLEAN fat with out ANY THC in it.
4) after eating. pee about 1 or 2 more times
5) once your piss starts to get a little color back in it (it will be totally clear for the first 3) then your ready to go. you are now cleaning clean fat

has worked everytime for me. i do it every 2 weeks.

pretty much what your are doing is your blocking your system from relasing old fat, then your putting fresh clean new fat into your body, and your peeing out that new clean fat that does not have thc in it.

ya understand? it works. its science. just make sure you pee 3 times before you eat. then eat. and pee 2 more times. be sure your drinking alot of water as soon as you drink that sure-jell. dont stop drinking, you have to pee. it takes about. 3-4 hours of time to be totally clean. so have some time to prepair

it cost 2.50

sometimes if your really dirty use 2 boxs.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Eating fat so you piss clean fat.

This is not science, I'm sorry.

Sage this shit.

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #3
floes

floes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

lol you obviously missed the entire point of the sure jell mann. you got like half of the concept right. try again
Old 03-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #4
Kamran

Kamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Floes, you so cool.
Kamran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by floes View Post
lol you obviously missed the entire point of the sure jell mann. you got like half of the concept right. try again
No no, I saw the point you where TRYING to make.

You need to do some more reading on how your body handles waste, and what blocking fatty acids actually MEANS.

It means you're eating fat, and not even getting the benefit of the fat you're eating, while your body continues right on it's way with the metabolism of THC that's been stored in fat.

Basically you're eating two things that cancel each other out, and have no effect on your drug test.

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #6
Kamran

Kamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by floes View Post
has worked everytime for me. i do it every 2 weeks
I trust in Floes
Old 03-06-2011, 12:22 AM   #7
MayQueen~420~
♫♪♫♪

MayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

That shit tastes soooo fucking nasty!! I would rather just get clean pee from someone.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #8
Kamran

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayQueen~420~ View Post
That shit tastes soooo fucking nasty!! I would rather just get clean pee from someone.
Some people test the temperature, though
Old 03-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #9
Desos

Desos is just really niceDesos is just really niceDesos is just really niceDesos is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

hmmm... this doesn't seem like it is going to work too good. i made another thread. wait.. i already made it.

that's like, almost exactly what i said except you used sure jell instead of excercise.

Look into any eyes you find by you, you can see clear through to another day. I know it's been seen before through other eyes on other days while going home --
What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through? It's all a dream we dreamed
one afternoon long ago.
Desos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
floes

Like this post? Yes | No    

im on felony probation and get drug tested randomly. everytime ive been tested ive stopped smoking 2 days before probation and have been clean.

what ever you think may or may not work dosent matter, this works against government drug test.

so yehhhhhh doubt it all you want, but when it comes down to your piss being tested, this is whats going to work.