When I think I see myself in third-person - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Do you like to fuck with people's minds? Are you a mind slut? Have you been mind raped? Then this forum is for you!

Old 02-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Kamran

Kamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura about
When I think I see myself in third-person
Like this post? Yes | No    

When I think of myself doing something like, I dunno, fighting crime or something awesome like that, I see myself in the third-person rather than seeing it through my own eyes. Does anyone else get that?
Kamran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster

Skip has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is a very interesting question, and one I've pondered before, but never at length. I'm glad you put this under Mind Fuck, cause it really is.

What I wonder is how people view themselves in their sexual fantasies. Do they see themselves in third person, or is the fantasy viewed thru their own eyes? I wonder if men and women see it differently or does it just vary from person to person.

So do you see yourself objectively or are you immersed in the subjective experience during fantasy?

“In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us”.
Thich Nhat Hanh

"
You are talking to a leftist. I believe in the redistribution of wealth and power in the world. I believe in universal hospital care for everyone. I believe that we should not have a single homeless person in the richest country in the world. And I believe that we should not have a C.I.A. that goes around overwhelming governments and assassinating political leaders, working for tight oligarchies around the world to protect the tight oligarchy here at home." Abbie Hoffman
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

oh i always see myself in 3rd person. even in my dreams.
TheWhiteOne216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #4
soulcompromise

soulcompromise is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I masturbate in the third person.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
Kamran

Kamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
This is a very interesting question, and one I've pondered before, but never at length. I'm glad you put this under Mind Fuck, cause it really is.

What I wonder is how people view themselves in their sexual fantasies. Do they see themselves in third person, or is the fantasy viewed thru their own eyes? I wonder if men and women see it differently or does it just vary from person to person.

So do you see yourself objectively or are you immersed in the subjective experience during fantasy?
I see through my own eyes. But I see as if my eyes are in my head and not where they're supposed to be for some reason. Also, since it's a thought you don't only have to be doing one thing you can make it so you have multiple versions of yourself or the other(s) at once. It's kind of like tripping with your significant other, what you're actually doing has no relevance to what you're feeling.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:20 AM   #6
SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I see through third person sometimes, other times I don't...
I almost always have two voices though: a body and a mind. We talk (usually only inside my head, unless I'm alone and need to talk something out), sometimes bicker, and love eachother a lot.

I give myself hugs too...
Old 02-24-2011, 04:34 AM   #7
TroutLord

TroutLord is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, i usually switch from first to third, whichever is most cinematic at the moment, I had a first person dream I was driving the batmobile!
Old 02-24-2011, 04:37 AM   #8
Irminsul
Valkyrie

Irminsul is a splendid one to beholdIrminsul is a splendid one to beholdIrminsul is a splendid one to beholdIrminsul is a splendid one to beholdIrminsul is a splendid one to beholdIrminsul is a splendid one to beholdIrminsul is a splendid one to beholdIrminsul is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I dream almost entirely in 3rd person and 98% of the time I'm somebody else.
And will bring back what is right!
Irminsul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:00 AM   #9
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

i remember tripping for the first couple times, and my neighbor girl offered me coffee when I was tripping and I said "orison dont want no coffee" and she asked why I was talking in the 3rd person...

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #10
Kamran

Like this post? Yes | No    

When I trip so hard I black out I speak in the third-person.