Cervix Play - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 02-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
allfun
Banned

allfun is on a distinguished road
Cervix Play
Like this post? Yes | No    

How many women enjoy cervix play? I have been with several ladies who love to have there cervix bumped during sex and a couple who like to have a finger slowly inserted into their cervix. I always find this a turn on. How do you feel about it? And to the men what have been you experiences?
allfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #2
Black Ice

Black Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've never heard of cervix play before, but now you mention it I do really like having him push deep as if he is bumping my cervix.. I do that with dildos too, just have them all the way in then push it in further in short bursts if you get what I mean?
Black Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:04 AM   #3
gretaoto

gretaoto will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

No one is touching my cervix, it can bleed very easily you know.

I doubt you can get pleasure from the cervix since it has way less nerve endings than say, your clitoris. I hear it is possible to have cervix (uterine) orgasms but there are no studies or evidence of this.
gretaoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Don't like the thought of this.... Ugh!
LaRegazzaDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #5
colsam

colsam is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

My partner does. & She likes me to examine her cervix - really
colsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

i enjoy cervix plays. just last week, i saw an all-cervix production of macbeth.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:46 PM   #7
Reverand JC
Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Reverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minmyunderwear View Post
i enjoy cervix plays. just last week, i saw an all-cervix production of macbeth.
Was it a Period Piece?

Stay Brown,
Rev J

"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson
Reverand JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

- stop touching my cervix

- the lady doth protest too much!!!!

- dude, srsly...
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
aintmisbehavin

aintmisbehavin is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm a woman and haven't heard of cervix play and don't understand how a woman would get very much satisfaction from it as the cervix doesn't have very much feeling if any.(from the mouths of a few ob/gyns I've been to)
I very much enjoy my b/f fisting me. It takes time and patience for both of us for him to get my pussy stretched enough to get his hand inside of me but once he's able to and he starts finding all those little spots, the orgasims are GREAT and VERY INTENSE and also am able to ejactulate(yes, girls, women can do this too) It doesn't take very long for me to need to take a little break because they are so intense.
When I finally can't take the intensity anymore, I'm good for nothing the rest of the day or night and have a smile on my face for the next few days and have a lot of folks wondering what I've been up to.
And for the guys....and girls that think once a pussy is stretched it stays that way.....the next day it's as tight as it was before it was stretched.
aintmisbehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:02 AM   #10
scalporf

scalporf is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'minmyunderwear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverand JC View Post
Was it a Period Piece?

Stay Brown,
Rev J
Nice.
scalporf is offline   Reply With Quote