Men-describe sex with a woman. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 02-04-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
nevaeh_

nevaeh_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Men-describe sex with a woman.
Like this post? Yes | No    

how it feels, how it tastes, how important having it is, is it better if you really care about her?
how does it feel just going in and out way before you cum? while your cumming? what does being inside her feel like?
describe anything you can think of.

i'm very curious but i also find this very arousing ;P
nevaeh_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaeh_ View Post
how it feels, how it tastes, how important having it is, is it better if you really care about her?
how does it feel just going in and out way before you cum? while your cumming? what does being inside her feel like?
describe anything you can think of.

i'm very curious but i also find this very arousing ;P
it really is like sticking your dick in a pie
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Clyde says He likes doing it with fat women becasue they feel softer, but he also likes to do it with femmy gay men
I seen a man wearing a thong, riding a goat in front of the mental hospital smoking a joint with a bottle of Delsym in his right hand, so I said "Dude its time to go home! now lets go before they see us" good thing the police or medical people were not there.
SairaxxBolumite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

it feels like you are getting your pocket picked
ROLLINGALONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #5
Reverand JC
Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Reverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLINGALONG View Post
it feels like you are getting your pocket picked
You have to quit fucking pick pockets.

Stay Brown,
Rev J

"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson
Reverand JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #6
lunarverse
The Living End

lunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond reputelunarverse has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well, you put your dick in, you take your dick out, you put your dick back in and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn your broad around, that's what it's all about.
and swam several miles back to the mainland.
He was the only legionnaire to escape.'
lunarverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #7
TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imaginary Being View Post
it really is like sticking your dick in a pie
i would really like to know how you know that.
TheWhiteOne216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #8
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteOne216 View Post
i would really like to know how you know that.
i've stuck my dick in a pie.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Bonkai
Later guys

Bonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to beholdBonkai is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

was it warm?
Bonkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:45 PM   #10
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkai View Post
was it warm?
i believe it was a nice day, sure.