Top 10 60's-70's Drugs !! - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Find out what was it like in the 60s & 70s from those who lived it!

Old 01-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Ddoright

Ddoright is a jewel in the roughDdoright is a jewel in the roughDdoright is a jewel in the rough
Top 10 60's-70's Drugs !!
Like this post? Yes | No    

(1) Acid / Weed - (tied)
(2) Hash
(3) Qualuude (Know how it feels after sex and you roll over in the bed and ----enjoy the tingle - That's Qualuude. Wonderful drug.
(4) Dexedrine
(5) White Cross (Bennies)
(6) Desoxyn (Meth) - Desbutal - Meth/Seconal
(7) McNeils (5 mg meth)
(8) Tuinol (Seconal/Nembutal)
(9) Dilaudid
(10) Keef

oh - and Black Beauties (30mg Meth)
Old 01-29-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
purple572002

purple572002 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Desbutal was my favorite. I was devastated when they stopped making it. I talked non-stop, and my house has never been as clean since.
purple572002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:21 AM   #3
Meliai
shit

Meliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

i wish qualuudes were still around, they sound fun. why exactly were those pulled off the market anyways?
Old 01-29-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
Ddoright

Ddoright is a jewel in the roughDdoright is a jewel in the roughDdoright is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Only because they became a drug of recreational choice. They were a safe alternative to most sleeping pills - plus the feeling was so pleasant. Damn government.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:48 AM   #5
floes

floes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to allfloes is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

I just dont feel like this is right, so im going to rewrite it

1) cigs - Americas finest drug.
2) alcohol
2) Marijuana/ hash (THC)
3) cocaine
4) lsd
5) heroine
6) Opiates
7) amphetamines
8) crack
9) mushrooms
10) mescaline

im not sure if you where doing your top 10 drugs. or if you where doing the top drugs used in the 60-70. my list is more based off the drugs used and how often they where used.

i feel like there are alot of things taken out of play, such as easy access to heroine and opium over in Korea during the time of war. as Americas 2 mostly abused drugs cigs and alch. mushroom's have been the longest taken drug, crack and coke highly abused in the 70's

you put thc in three forums on your list as well as meth in 3 different amounts under different street names. there was much more that was going on.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:52 AM   #6
dynamohumm

dynamohumm is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

adding to what has been posted already...

Daytura
Petrol /glue (sniffing)

and #1 would HAVE to be good ol coffee
dynamohumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:54 AM   #7
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

The top 10 today destroys that list in every way shape and form, though the acid and weed can stay.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:01 AM   #8
dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby is a glorious beacon of lightdazedgatsby is a glorious beacon of lightdazedgatsby is a glorious beacon of lightdazedgatsby is a glorious beacon of lightdazedgatsby is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by floes View Post
5) heroine
FLOES!? You of all people I have to tell...

Heroine is a female superhero... heroin (no e) is the drug..
Old 01-29-2011, 07:54 AM   #9
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I actually would prefer wonder woman to diacetylmorphine personally.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

You listed 11 things, and only like 8 different drugs, OP....

Floes, you listed 8.

And guerilla, I think todays list is about the same, other than ludes... There is now, as there has been, access to exotic legal and illegal psychedelics and such, and there are a few good newer drugs, but mostly the same...

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote