Alternative Names For Male Dominant Partner - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
Click to see Sexy Dolls
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Forum Description: Discuss Love and Sex in their many manifestations

Old 01-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Jinny

Jinny is on a distinguished road
Alternative Names For Male Dominant Partner
Like this post? Yes | No    

Friend just called - she is starting a new stage in her relationship with a guy who wants to be a Dom with her. He claims he has experience, and has apparently asked his subs in the past, to call him "Daddy". She is very upset by this, largely because she was, and still is, abused by her father, and said she would call him anything else, but any 'Dad' type names. He asked her to come up with alternative suggestions, but she doesn't know. Only Sir, or Master, both of which he apparently turned down.

She asked me for suggestions, but I haven't a clue, especially as I too was abused by my father, and the idea would freak me out completely and have me heading for the hills faster than he could blink, so I do feel for her! When she told me - she said that he had asked her for alternatives on the 'D' word.....I offered her "D*ckhead!". Sadly, she wasn't as amused by that, as I was...ssiigghhss. Lol.

Anyway, so I thought I would turn it over to 'the experts' on this board...What are your alternative words to imply a dominant father figure, but without making any Dad or Daddy type name terms... if that makes any sense at all.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
Duck 
quack.

Duck has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Daddy, mama, and all that always disgusted me. Even baby is kinda weird.

What's his problem with master? It seems to me like he's just being uncooperative and inconsiderate.

Stand up for your rights.
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:29 AM   #3
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:36 AM   #4
Heat 
Smile, it's contagious!

Heat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond reputeHeat has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Perhaps the Daddy part of the game to him is part of him being dominant and the whole point of the game.

If she is not comfortable with this "pet name" perhaps she is also not going to like to being dominated very much.

She may want to rethink this.

The dew of compassion is a tear.
Lord Byron

Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
Dalai Lama
Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:06 AM   #5
Duck 
quack.

Duck has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat View Post
Perhaps the Daddy part of the game to him is part of him being dominant and the whole point of the game.

If she is not comfortable with this "pet name" perhaps she is also not going to like to being dominated very much.

She may want to rethink this.
Well, obviously by not wanting to be called that; she's not being very submissive, and that might be why he's being troublesome about a replacement word. But any good dom-sub relationship, whether personal, casual, or professional, needs it's boundaries; and he just plain isn't being respectful.

But yes, you are right that she should reconsider.

Stand up for your rights.
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:07 AM   #6
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

maybe he should just start fucking his daughter.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:19 AM   #7
ezm8

ezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud ofezm8 has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

if she doesn't want to be dominated, then she shouldn't go through with it.

if she does and just needs to find a good name, well

if she is from the UK, "my lord" sounds like a good one!

... or how about "your royal penis"!
ezm8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #8
Reverand JC
Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Reverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Do you know what all subs have in common?

NONE OF THEM KNOW HOW TO FUCKING LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

OK seriously the whole dom/sub thing is just a more extreme version of a "normal" relationship. Even in the most standard vanilla relationship there are dominant and submissive partners and a constant power exchange. We all have words that we don't want to hear our signifigant other say ever and the person on the other end needs to learn to respect that.

That being said I think that there is a move able boundry set here. The whole "D-word" thing sounds a little too demanding on the Doms part. Actually reading it while I'm writing it there is your answer "DOM" there is the fucking name.

Repeat it for me:
"Yes Dom,"

Louder Bitch!

Like you fucking mean it!

Sorry got a little carried away there.

Stay Brown,
Rev J

"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson
Reverand JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh, the irony

Abused / Dominated by her father

But doesnt want to call the dom daddy, so that it ........is in no way similar to what her dad does???
Vanilla Gorilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #10
Jinny

Jinny is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks for your replies.

I agree - the boundaries should be set - she said she is willing to do anything asked except be reminded of the mental and violent abuse she suffers at home, as a child to present date. I don't think thats unreasonable. Maybe she isn't suited to be a sub - but she wants to give it a go, and the guy appears respectful and intelligent enough. This is the first real issue she's had with him. We'll see what happens.

Thanks Rev - she said she will suggest Dom to him later. Let's see what he makes of that one.