Tupac & Biggie Pills - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 01-14-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
djtim

djtim is on a distinguished road
Tupac & Biggie Pills
Like this post? Yes | No    

Please tell me someone has ever seen or heard about ecstasy pills that are shaped like a Tupac or Biggie face. The Tupac's are green, and the Biggie's are red...??? Please post I'm thinkin about gettin some for my girls bday this wknd, and would like to hear from someone that may have heard about these. My friend said they were good, but I rarely come across a pill that I can't find on the internet.

Thanks guys!

PS - I have a picture of them I can upload but wasn't sure if that would be ok, or offend anybody or something like that. Will post if no 1 minds..
djtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
djtim

Like this post? Yes | No    

Biggie pill is shaped like a face looking at you, and obviously kind of looks like a bigger black guy looking at you. The Tupacs is a little from the side kind of view, and he's wearing a bandana. And the shape/outline is there face not a circle with a print. There really cool looking lol, and real clean for the most part. Almost looks like a couple of sweet tarts haha.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:48 AM   #3
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Picture me rollin...
Old 01-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
dmob12

dmob12 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

please post pics
Old 01-14-2011, 03:00 AM   #5
djtim

Like this post? Yes | No    

Im tryin to post from my phone. As soon as I figure it out ill post lol...
Old 01-14-2011, 03:01 AM   #6
djtim

Like this post? Yes | No    

LMAO @ guerilla ^^
Old 01-14-2011, 03:15 AM   #7
djtim

Like this post? Yes | No    

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMAG0246.jpg

I can't upload it I'm retarded I guess lol..but this should be a link to the pic on photobucket..let me know if it works..
Old 01-14-2011, 03:22 AM   #8
largeamount

largeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

hmm they look like 35% mdma and 66%heroin but that might not be exactly accurate as the pic is a little bit blurry
i can read ur palm too if ya want
largeamount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:34 AM   #9
djtim

Like this post? Yes | No    

Haha @ largeamount does my palm say I'm going to roll this wknd?? Lol..yeah he said he thought there might be a little H in them but he's not positive. I basically am just trying to make sure I'm going to roll and I'm not wasting my time/money. Can you really tell by looking at them? I have friends who think they can, but I know you can never be to sure what's in them. What do you think about them though?
Old 01-14-2011, 03:37 AM   #10
MayQueen~420~
♫♪♫♪

MayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

They look like shit! Probably pipes.