Make Adderall stronger? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 01-14-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
Nocturnes

Nocturnes is on a distinguished road
Make Adderall stronger?
Like this post? Yes | No    

What is a way to make the effects of Adderall stronger? Ive heard baking soda, but i figured i'd ask here first.
Nocturnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Take more or do crystal Meth instead.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:18 AM   #3
largeamount

largeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnes View Post
What is a way to make the effects of Adderall stronger? Ive heard baking soda, but i figured i'd ask here first.
yup cook that adderall up with some baking soda and youll have pure crack in no time!!!
largeamount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together. - Terence McKenna

G0dm4ch1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:33 AM   #5
user_account

user_account is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

taking baking soda prior to dosing does temporarily potentiate the good effects of adderall because the baking soda alkalyzes your stomach which increases the absorption rate giving a better rush, but the euphoria wears off faster and the negative amphetamine effects are more prominent more quickly. If youre looking for a more intense amphetamine high you can try meth, or if you cant find any you could do what i used to do before i had a meth hookup, which is crush up some ritalin (methylphenidate) and an equal dose of adderall (amphetamine salts) and mix the two up. my logic was that the methyl- compound of the ritalin would combine with the amphetamine to create methamphetamine, but im not sure if that was really the case or if it just felt that much more intense because of the additional drug.
user_account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:45 AM   #6
user_account

user_account is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by largeamount View Post
yup cook that adderall up with some baking soda and youll have pure crack in no time!!!
also ive heard if you add adderall to water, heat it up, and add lye to it base amphetamine precipitates which has more possible routes of administration (with more intense effects). whether or not thats accurate im not sure i havent done it but it sounds like the equivilant of turning your coke into crack
user_account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #7
Drugreference

Drugreference is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_account View Post
also ive heard if you add adderall to water, heat it up, and add lye to it base amphetamine precipitates which has more possible routes of administration (with more intense effects). whether or not thats accurate im not sure i havent done it but it sounds like the equivilant of turning your coke into crack
wow umm...

mix it with coke?

or just by a trailer n smoke some meth i guess
Two people iv never trusted are doctors and police, the only time their ever around is when there's trouble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georges Bizet
when cheating or stealing its always best to have women around
Drugreference is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide will become famous soon enoughMagical mystery tourguide will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0dm4ch1n3 View Post
This may just be me and it may be really dangerous but I really enjoy taking addy and oxy together. To me they kinda potentiate each other as far as euphoria goes.
wouldn't the oxy potentiate the crash too? (in a bad way)

there's a huge stigma on meth, but those same people who stigmatize meth will think adderall is completely safe. while meth has far more addiction potential, in the short term adderall will do more damage to your body in comparative doses.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
p51mustang23

p51mustang23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Any antacid will work. Tums or baking soda, whatever. Also try a tyrosine supplement. It helps your body make more dopamine, which adderall uses up. And as said before, methylphenidates mix well with amphetamine.

Personally, I kicked my amphetamine habit. Adderall abuse drove me into a depression and it took a few months to realize it. I'm a different person on amphetamine, and I find stimulant use inevitably makes you constantly exhausted after prolonged use. Exploring psychedelics and downers now.

The only reason I think meth is worse for you is because its a street drug and therefor cut with who knows what. (unless you are lucky enough to have access to desoxyn)
p51mustang23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
etkearne
Resident Pharmacologist

etkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

The baking soda is true. However, insufflation will provide an even more intense experience. I believe the bioavailability is higher intranasally, and obviously it hits quicker.