One poth Meth - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the technical details of the preparation of drugs
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
dr.manijak

dr.manijak is an unknown quantity at this point
One poth Meth
Like this post? Yes | No    

One pot meth recipe is impossible to find on the internet, I looked about 25 pages of Google and I have never found it, every page I opened, as if the American government paid the hacker to remove from all places those pot meth recipe.
Do any of you might have this recipe, since I already stink at this chair looking for a recipe?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
ScottDK420
Banned

ScottDK420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm not sure about the one pot method of dope, I too have looked out of curiousity for it also, but have found nothing anywere. Saw some show where this guy had a jug with all this shit mixed in ,but I persoanlly think that it would not work very well purity wise,or quantity wise. I know people that have made dope in one vessel or conatiner by adding pseudoephedrine powder to anhydrous ammonia,with ether in it ,then added lithium strips from AA litium batterys, and then poured the mixutre into a glass jar through about 5 coffee filters, to have a clear meth/ether soultion, then they would "smoke it off" by using a mt.dew 20 Oz. plastic bottle with a hose in it adding sulfuric or hydrochloric acid to non-iodized salt, making vapors like smoke, then squeezing the "smoker bottle" and the tube being just over the top of the glass jars solution and the "smoke" would hit the solution and it would appear to snow in the jar as white meth particles formed and dropped to the bottom of the mixture. the that was filtered and so on..never seen it all done in one container myself tho..
Old 01-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

You both seem to have little idea about what is actually going on. I am too drunk to explain why.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodiu...try/index.html

If you find one in that that you like, make sure you understand every word. Ready it 10 times too. There are no easier ways than those.

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."
Old 01-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
dr.manijak

dr.manijak is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codmouse View Post
You both seem to have little idea about what is actually going on. I am too drunk to explain why.

If you find one in that that you like, make sure you understand every word. Ready it 10 times too. There are no easier ways than those.
OK, I looked and there but nothing I have found, I found the standard recipe that can be found everywhere on the Internet.

I suppose that one pot method is so simple that everyone can make it, and that the U.S. government is trying to prevent people from making it because it is supposedly very dangerous.
When I read the real cake recipe 10 times read, and when these things are to make me believe that I will not miss a single comma, and make the thing with which I will work from a distance.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codmouse View Post

I have a very good idea about meth synth. although this one pot method I have no clue. I have done the Birch method, Red Phos. Hydriotic acid,Ephedrine reduction method, seen P2p synth, etc.. I do not need an online guide to tell me how to sytnh meth. I was taught by people who have done it for 20+ years and actual chemist, with PHD's in chemistry! lol..just becasue I do not know some stupid so called one pot method,and have seen the Birch method done in simple ways does not mean I am unaware of the proper ways in which to synth meth. I have a much better idea of meth synth's in general more than you think!! anyway thanks for your suggested website on the matter, but I have seen all of those sites before and have done much of what you think I know nothing of in the past. lol
Old 01-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #6
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDK420 View Post
I have a very good idea about meth synth. although this one pot method I have no clue. I have done the Birch method, Red Phos. Hydriotic acid,Ephedrine reduction method, seen P2p synth, etc.. I do not need an online guide to tell me how to sytnh meth. I was taught by people who have done it for 20+ years and actual chemist, with PHD's in chemistry! lol..just becasue I do not know some stupid so called one pot method,and have seen the Birch method done in simple ways does not mean I am unaware of the proper ways in which to synth meth. I have a much better idea of meth synth's in general more than you think!! anyway thanks for your suggested website on the matter, but I have seen all of those sites before and have done much of what you think I know nothing of in the past. lol
Hm. Don't need to impress me mang. I don't know you, or hardly anyone on this forum well enough to say anything for sure. From what I read it seemed like there was a lack of know how.

Plus, a "one pot" method is obscure. Most of them are "one pot" methods. I would say the red, white, and blue method is "one pot" with iodine, ephedrine, and red phosphorous. But eh

It doesn't get much easier than those two methods.

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."
Old 01-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #7
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Thats true ,although a reaction occurs in a vessel , the product is taken out and put in variuos other containers for filtration and crystalization. One "pot" being a reaction vessel is true for the actual main redution of the epedrine to meth, but futher chemical processes are needed to purify, and crytsalize the meth into a usable form, and is not done in the reaction vessel, making it not truly one pot , I think the actual one pot method is a mixture of all the nastiest bathtub type of dirty meth with lower yields and more dangerous by products and is from what little of the one pot method, a recipe for low grade dirty lower purity meth.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:45 AM   #8
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

takes at least 3/4 jugs, jars.. one container. Its absurd. you cant pull Dempty with one jar, what makes anyone thing tossing all the components together will work..

anyone can strip the pills whacks off in one container.... what you bind them with is what kinda meth you get..

theoretically, stripping the wax off of red hots, having pure E-Fed is just as much meth as the meth your going to get by doing no other birch reductions .... you may as well just clean the pills of filler and snort that..

in all seriousness though, you should just make some other RC drugs, 1/2 the products needs are legal in low volumes..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
Old 01-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #9
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDK420 View Post
You know chemistry PHD's who make/made meth?

What fucking idiots, and what a waste of years of cheimstry know-how.

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #10
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

lulz..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
Closed Thread