First Bi-Sexual Experience - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Is promiscuity wrong or the way we were meant to be? Discuss sex without hangups, threesomes, orgies and more!

Old 01-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
NKUCheerChick

NKUCheerChick is an unknown quantity at this point
First Bi-Sexual Experience
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have to vent to someone, since I am afraid to tell my boyfriend that I cheated on him. On Saturday, January 8, 2011 I had my first bi-sexual experience. It was with my best friend since middle school on the night of her bachelorette party. Neither of us are exactly sure what transpired just before the incident because we were both extremely intoxicated, but we both remember the incident extremely vividly. It was the first bi-sexual experience for both my best friend and myself. With that in mind, apparently performing oral on another girl is extremely instinctive because it was undoubtably the best oral I have ever received.

As a side note, when it comes to performing oral sex, performing oral on another girl is much less challenging than performing on a guy. And, the product "cum" from a girl taste much better (metallic in lieu of salty).
NKUCheerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
Si69

Si69 will become famous soon enoughSi69 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

so congratulations - in my reckoning most people are bi but grow up with societies conditioning.

If bith you and she enjoyed the xperience - and if you were both drunk but vividly remember it, then it must have been something special.

And you were not cheating on your bf were you if it was another girl - who knows he might be keen to take part in the future.

As to easier head - well yeah I suppose it would be, not so much mouth full.

Relax - my wife got really turned on when we first had a mmf - it's all good fun............

Simon
Si69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I feel since it was your best friend since middle school that somehow its less of a "cheating" situation and more of a "self discovery" situation. Your friend is certainly in more potential hot water, being a fiancee.

Hot story either way congratulations

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:02 PM   #4
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

that is a lesbian experience btw...not a bisexual one...bisexual is what you are...not what you did
ROLLINGALONG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
tanasi

tanasi is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

What, do ya gotta do both sexes at once for it to be Bi?
tanasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:40 PM   #6
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanasi View Post
What, do ya gotta do both sexes at once for it to be Bi?
if one is 'bisexual'..it means sex with either male or female....but....woman on woman is a 'lesbian' experience...doesnt matter that both babes also like dudes..there were no dudes in the room...i suppose one could call a threesome with 2 sexes a 'bisexual' experience
Old 01-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #7
tanasi

Like this post? Yes | No    

hmmmm, I always thought you were bisexual if you were attracted to either sex.
Didn't know you had to have both sexes in the sack together.

That is sure gonna be harder, I mean rounding up two people everytime ya wanna have sex.
Damn and one is sometimes hard to cum by.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
hmmmm, I always thought you were bisexual if you were attracted to either sex.
Didn't know you had to have both sexes in the sack together.

That is sure gonna be harder, I mean rounding up two people everytime ya wanna have sex.
Damn and one is sometimes hard to cum by.
not what i said...read the fucking post again...cant say it simpler..maybe you should stick to facebook discussions
Old 01-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #9
tanasi

Like this post? Yes | No    

eat a bug! your writing sucks
Old 01-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
eat a bug! your writing sucks
thank you....5th in reputation on a site with 200,000 plus members says you are wrong..please stick to the thread topic and feel free to post any questions you have in a separate thread where they will be addressed appropriately