Stinging penis afer ejaculating - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss STDs, impotence, remedies and other sexual dysfunction

Old 12-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #1
knobhead2

knobhead2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stinging penis afer ejaculating
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have for many years occasionally had a very intense stinging sensation at the tip of my penis a little while after I have ejaculated.

This has occurred after sex an occasionally after masturbation.

It also seems to be worse if I am a little dehydrated or had drunk a fair bit of wine.

At the same time I need to pee badly and once my bladder is empty the desire remains but there is nothing more to come out of course.

I typically drink a load of water and once this starts to pass through me the stinging starts to pass and can be gone in around 30 minutes.

I am STD free and have spoken to a few doctors but not been able to get to the bottom of this.

Any ideas?

Thanks
knobhead2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull will become famous soon enoughidioticnumbskull will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Maybe your penis doesn't like the lube/condoms your using.
idioticnumbskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
knobhead2

knobhead2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I do not typically use lube or a condom when it happens.
knobhead2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #4
djomalley
Fanch King

djomalley has a spectacular aura aboutdjomalley has a spectacular aura aboutdjomalley has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thats really strange... Maybe you have toxic semen...
Old 12-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
daisymae
I'm a Rhinestone Cowboy

daisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Maybe you shouldn't wait until after to drink the water. Stay hydrated and pee right after.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
Lorz

Lorz is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Is it a body PH issue? I'd suggest upping your water intake and don't hold your bladder. Holding your bladder for long periods isn't good as it strecthes it out. Long abuse of this will prevent it from fulling returning to its proper size allowing it to not fully empty which causes the still gotta go pee" feeling. It also increases the risk for bacterial infections... which I could see causing discomfort. Water rinses and dilutes the problem... Which also makes some sense why it could be a PH issue aggravating the bacterial infection. This is all relative to you holding your "pee" for long periods of time and having these problems snowball into a bigger issue. Just a thought.
Lorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #7
idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull will become famous soon enoughidioticnumbskull will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorz View Post
Is it a body PH issue? I'd suggest upping your water intake and don't hold your bladder. Holding your bladder for long periods isn't good as it strecthes it out. Long abuse of this will prevent it from fulling returning to its proper size allowing it to not fully empty which causes the still gotta go pee" feeling. It also increases the risk for bacterial infections... which I could see causing discomfort. Water rinses and dilutes the problem... Which also makes some sense why it could be a PH issue aggravating the bacterial infection. This is all relative to you holding your "pee" for long periods of time and having these problems snowball into a bigger issue. Just a thought.
If you don't stretch your bladder out enough you'll have to pee all the time
idioticnumbskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

could be a narrow urethra problem

Old 01-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
OneLifeForm

OneLifeForm is just really niceOneLifeForm is just really niceOneLifeForm is just really niceOneLifeForm is just really niceOneLifeForm is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBAD View Post
could be a narrow urethra problem

lol, a "Narra yareety" as I heard Hank Hill's father say on one episode.
OneLifeForm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:47 AM   #10
Cherea

Cherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud ofCherea has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymae View Post
Maybe you shouldn't wait until after to drink the water. Stay hydrated and pee right after.
It's hard for me to ejaculate with a full bladder.
Cherea is offline   Reply With Quote