Breeding fetish - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 11-29-2010, 01:36 AM   #1
Psyowa-Girl

Psyowa-Girl is on a distinguished road
Breeding fetish
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I have over the years developed what I would call a "breeding fetish". I am unaroused unless I can in some way think of being impregnated and used for the perpose of reproduction.
I know this could potentially be a dangerous fetish, for me, my mate, or any children conceived :\
Any way I could deal with this?
Does anyone else have this?

"For behold! I have been with you from the beginning, and I will hold you to my breast at the end of your Earthly existence."
Psyowa-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
creedlespeek

creedlespeek has a spectacular aura aboutcreedlespeek has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think it's relatively harmless if it's kept as fantasy that you're being used for sex for utilitarian purposes. However, use birth control. Please.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:49 AM   #3
MaryJBlaze
eleven

MaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to allMaryJBlaze is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

and I thought I'd heard it all

agree with creedlespeek, its harmless as long as your responsible and aware of the possible consequences
MaryJBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Meliai
shit

Meliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond reputeMeliai has a reputation beyond repute
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I dont think this is that weird. Biologically speaking, our sex drive serves the purpose of ensuring the continuation of the human race. We've evolved to the point where things like pleasure and love play a huge part in sex drive, but underneath it all the purpose of sex is still to procreate. I know a few married women that lost the pleasure-driven part of sex once they decided to have a baby and began to view sex only as a tool for procreation. You aren't that strange. But if you want a loving, healthy relationship with your mate outside of the desire for a child, maybe you should seek some kind of help for this.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
MonkeyKing

MonkeyKing is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Fetishes completely suck, because they typically mean being unable to get aroused from other types of sex.

There are therapies that can work, but it takes some serious effort.
MonkeyKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
creedlespeek

creedlespeek has a spectacular aura aboutcreedlespeek has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Where on earth did you get the idea that most fetishists are only sexually interested in things that pertain to their fetish? That just isn't true.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #7
MonkeyKing

Like this post? Yes | No    

From my psych teacher.

Perhaps the studies say otherwise? I would be curious to read some first-hand study abstracts. Either way, the opening poster clearly has that problem, as she stated: "I am unaroused unless I can in some way think of being impregnated and used for the perpose of reproduction."

That sounds like a serious barrier, to me. I can really feel for her.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
MonkeyKing

Like this post? Yes | No    

fe·tish noun
: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasized presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

However, not all dictionaries use this definition. It appears to have a different meaning in its common use, than in its medical use. I can see where that would get very confusing. Plus, this gets circular. If we use this definition, then, by definition, a fetish would be necessary for arousal.

Hmph, very annoying.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
jay the wizard

jay the wizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

MonkeyKing I think that's the idea - it's medically defined as a fetish if it is necessary for arousal. Anything less than that is just a kink I suppose. Of course, in everyday language sometimes particularly uncommon kinks are called fetishes.
jay the wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:15 AM   #10
bikimaholic

bikimaholic is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think it is a great fetish as long as done safely. I have a similar turn on my cream pies. I get very turned on watching cream pie gangbangs with several guys shooting off in a girl. It would be awsome to participate in one of those but reality of it is that it is very risky and not realistic.
bikimaholic is offline   Reply With Quote