Heroin types and prices in your area? - Page 12 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 03-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #111
ScottDK420
Banned

ScottDK420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

^^^heard Vancouver got mainly SEA #4 white powder dope, and I guess some tar might slip in their but probably is not wanted when you can get SEA powder!! lol,,also heard they get opium in vancouver,although not in massive amounts, still more available than anywhere in the US,or so I'm told, thats where all the opium I have gotten in the US came from, some family of mine in Seattle area have some friends and shit in Vancouver.B.C. who get some opium now and then, and my family in Seattle will come down where I am about once a year or so, and bring several grams of opium,which I have to split with an uncle and a few other realtives that want to smoke opium..lol
ScottDK420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #112
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

I heard that in Tulsa,Oklahoma area that tar heroin sell for $20 a 1/10th gram and like $180 per gram!!! thats highway robbery IMO, lol,,damn we get tar and powder here, and tar sells for about $90-100 a gram here, I cannot imagine paying $180 a gram for tar, thats a lot more than I pay for fire powder heroin!!!
Seems like someone could get rich buying tar for $50-80 a gram in Dallas and going to Tulsa area and selling it for $160 a gram, cheaper than $180 so you would have all the people buying the cheaper dope,and you could still more than double your money!! lol, that may be what people are doing , buying tar in Dallas for around $50-80 per gram or maybe $100 and taking it to Tulsa and selling $20 1/10ths and $180 grams and making about double their money!! lol,sucks to be a Tulsa heroin user, you would have to go outta state or have a lot of cash to afford a heroin habit at those crazy high prices!!
Old 03-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #113
brettoner

brettoner is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ya if u never been to van and u find the east side u will find heroin very quickly only place in the world I've seen people smoking rock or shooting up like a block away from the police station lol
brettoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:21 PM   #114
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettoner View Post
Ya if u never been to van and u find the east side u will find heroin very quickly only place in the world I've seen people smoking rock or shooting up like a block away from the police station lol
Lol,,yeah I saw some people doing that on a documentary a while back, you could look like right across the street or something was a police station ,and a dude was smoking crack like it was nothing and some people were back a few feet in an alley slamming heroin, but they were not being dicreet about it at all!! lol..crazy place! I have been to Vancouver twice , but I was apparently not on the east side,becasue i saw no one smoking rocks or shooting up, but that was in the late 90's and then again in like 2003, or around there, and I was high the whole time so I did not really know where we were at, I was with family and some of their friends that live in Vancouver, so I just rode and was so stoned on weed, I did not know what was going on outside of that car..lol.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:48 AM   #115
TokeTrip

TokeTrip is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

ScottDK is mostly correct.
East Coast gets SA(South American) White/tan powder heroin, primarily through Mexican cartels smuggling and transporting the heroin across the SW border, then brought to the Northeast by transporting gangs (Dominican, Mexican, Columbian) and is then sold Mid-level by Dominicans, Italians, Whites. Also, some SA heroin is sold in the Northeast at wholesale volume by Columbians to Italians, Dominicans, Ricans, & Whites after being transported by the above method, airports, and seaports. The southeast coast gets their heroin from three major sources (in order of importance): Columbians (wholesale, smuggled using airports, seaports, and a small amount transported from the southwest after being smuggled across the border by Mexican cartels), Caribbeans(Dominicans, Cubans, Ricans) thru seaports, airports, & go-fast boats, along with cocaine shipments in some cases, and in the Broward/Tampa/Miami area, a small amount of SWA heroin is imported by air (and in few cases by seaport) and sold at middle and retail level by Arab gangs.

The major error I wished to correct is that most heroin is Mexico is grown in the Xalisco/Nayarit area (not Jalisco, which is pronounced the same as Xalisco but is a different state) and most of the tar outside California, Arizona, and Texas is sold by independant and organized groups from Nayarit, using immigrants from that area. New Mexico, in particular, is one of the few areas in the Southwest where tar is almost exclusively sold at retail level by Nayarit based groups (in terms of Mexican retail level). Limited amounts of tar are available in the Northeast, but it is rare. Chicago, however, has a growing influx of tar, however most retail level distribution is thru small, disorganized and loosely allied (in some cases), street gangs (on the West Side, all African-American), while the South Side heroin is distributed by highly organized Black Street Gangs (not quite as organized as before the high-rise projects were demolized). Hispanic areas of Chicago have Hispanic gangs that also distribute retail heroin, primarily to their own community, however (whereas the Afri-American gangs on the West and South sides distribute to primarily white and black customers, often from outside their immediate area).

Columbus, OH: White heroin users primarily buy from Nayarit-based trafficking groups that are independant, but somewhat organized, and all virtually free of violence. The Nayarit groups compete on a solely economic level, and avoid violence because of the LEO attention it draws. Blacks primarily purchase from black gangs (powder, usually tan) that primarily have heroin sourced from detroit (in the case of powder, sometimes Chicago/Cinci/Cleveland/Youngstown/Pittsburgh and rarely NYC) but also sometimes deal in tar (less common, particularly among dealers who cater to the homeless population; it is LESS common to sell tar to homeless people who prefer powder, for some unknown reason). Sinaloa-based cartels transport a somewhat large amount of heroin, along with selling some wholesale (multi-ounce to multi-kilogram) heroin themselves, to both white and black mid-level dealers. Also, many dealers (both retail & lower mid-level) come from out of town to purchase in Columbus, OH. Sinaloa-based groups along with small transportation groups transport heroin for the independant Nayarit groups, where the independant Nayarit cells pay solely for transportation, both providing and retail distributing the product. Sinaloa based groups sell both tar (often bought or traded from Nayarit cells at the mid/wholesale level) or brown mexican powder (and somewhat rarely, SA powder, usually tan as most white SA powder is more valued in the Northeast market) at the wholesale and middle levels to other mexican traffickers (often independant, or organized as part of groups from states other than Nayarit, such as the Mex Mafia or Sonora/Sinaloa cartels) as well as to black & white mid-level dealers. A small amount of heroin is brought by independant white dealers from NYC/Chicago/Youngstown/pittsburgh but it is a very limited amount.

Cleveland/Youngstown: Pittsburgh(lowest significance of the following locations), Chicago, Philadelphia and NJ/NYC based traffickers sell at wholesale/mid level to gangs(usually black) that distribute at the retail level, often in projects or thru phones in certain areas (most areas, in fact). I really don't know much about this area.

Cincinatti: White users buy at the retail (and also sell at the retail level, buying large amounts for retail level) from both black gangs (mostly powder sourced from Chicago, primarily, as well as Indianapolis & Pittsburgh & Youngstown) as well as Mexican (Nayarit based groups) that sell tar (primarily, however some brown Mexican powder is available). I don't really know much about the wholesale level here, besides that gangs in the Over-the-Rhine area and Evanston and Price Hill areas are all african american, and buy at the middle level from black traffickers that transport heroin (powder) from Chicago & Detroit primarily, but also Baltimore, Pittsburgh, NYC, and Philadelphia to a smaller extent.
TokeTrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:52 PM   #116
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
1 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Hm, I guess maybe I read wrong or something. But I would think a private forum specifically for opioids would know the best. Then again, I have been surprised quite a few times about all this kind of stuff.

I do know this though, gun powder and tar are the only available types we have in the downtown area of denver.

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."
Codmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:04 PM   #117
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codmouse View Post
Hm, I guess maybe I read wrong or something. But I would think a private forum specifically for opioids would know the best. Then again, I have been surprised quite a few times about all this kind of stuff.

I do know this though, gun powder and tar are the only available types we have in the downtown area of denver.
Maybe , but I can assure you that SEA heroin is not on the US east coast, anymore, it was in the 80's and early 90's, but know it is all from Colombia in off white or brownish powder, depending on which heroin lab in Colombia made the heroin, and the off white can be stronger and some places the brownish powder from Colombia is stronger, it all depends on the area. I have read UN reports, DEA,NDIC, as well as personal experience and that of many, others about how Colombian heroin is the main ,almost only type on the eastern US coast and Chicago,Detroit,Memphis,etc. although in Memphis,Chicago,New Orleans,St.Louis,etc. there is mostly SA powder, but their is also Mexican black tar. I know a few people in Denver and they say that tar is like 98% of what is their , including gunpowder, but most who have been usign for a few years ,have also gotten powder heroin there, some Mexican Brown powder(not from tar, or gunpowder) or some off white powder ,from colombia I assume. When I got heroin in denver the first time, it was off-white powder from a group of bikers,through a guy I meet in denver, I imagine the bikers brought it to Denver from Chicago or maybe NYC, who know..lol..second time I got some dark brown Mexican powder, that shit almost only comes in through Ariz. and NM, and never Cali, cartels are different and all that, and I know people In Las Vegas that have gotten some Mexican Brwon powder that came up from Ariz..these people all know and have used gunpowder and tar as well, but they defintely noticed this was different, actual #4 Mexican Brown, it is almost exclisvely the type of heroin in southern Ariz. I am told and is widely available in phoenix,Ariz, and in New Mexico, although more tar is available in both places, becasue much more tar is produced than mexican Brown..lol..
Old 04-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #118
hahaha04
Whatevers Clever

hahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have a question....what is 'gunpowder'?
hahaha04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #119
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Real tar is hard and looks like obsidian. The softer stuff is usually cut or weaker (some debate over this. This is how it is in Denver though). When you get the good hard stuff, you can chop it down into tan/brown powder. This powder is known as gun powder. If you breath onto it, the moisture will make it tar up again. This is usually how its transported too, 200$ an 8 ball for Denver fire tar. Good luck getting that connect unless your Honduran or Mexican though...

I have had some people say that the powder is actually weaker though, which I'm guessing was cut. But this is all for the Denver scene, which is far apart from the west or east coast.

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."
Codmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #120
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

^^^ Yeah When I was in Denver it was certainly different from the east coast and the west coast , not just in the heroin scene, but the people were a bit friendlier to me than in the East, and were laid back kinda like westcoast people are said to be, but still a little more real, or down to earth than most California people I know,and am related to, Denver and colorado seems to be more of a hippie paradise than most of Cali. ,southern Cali. anyway, Colorado is IMO a really cool state from my own experiences there(all good, and people were always cool!).