Heroin types and prices in your area? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 11-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
ScottDK420
Banned

ScottDK420 is on a distinguished road
Heroin types and prices in your area?
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I was wondering about what type of heroin is most common in other citys or parts of states and what the average price is for it there.Also the quality of the heroin on a A+ to F scale maybe also. A+ being "raw" uncut NJ/NYC fire powder before it is cut and bagged and F being bunk shit with no heroin at all.,B or B+ for good above average fire powder,A for the NYc/NJ fire powder,and so on...C+ to C- for average to lower than average street powder(or tar) thats cut too much but still gets you high,but takes a lot more than normal...you get the idea...
In Memphis,TN powder heroin is the most commonly avilable type of heroin ,at least for me and the people I know..Mostly when you buy grams you get a price cut and better heroin , but for a gram or less sold in 1/10 gram bags or 1/4gram bags it is cut moreso than when getting like 5 or 10 grams at once ....anyway the price for a 1/10gram bag of good powder is $10 or $15 to suburban types..and the quality of a bag is usually a B or B- depending on the dealer..grams sell for about $80 or $90 and are usually B+ quality dope.
ScottDK420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
polishman

polishman is on a distinguished road

Dang, man, that's expensive. I used to live in Corpus Christi, and down there, half a gram of B+ China White is $30, and a gram is 60 bucks... I have no idea where to score H in Dallas, because I don't know any dealers here, so I have no idea what the prices are up here...
polishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:03 AM   #3
squibbles

squibbles will become famous soon enough

Tar or Powder, jacked up rediculous asssss prices, 200 a g, 20-30 a tent
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob
squibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:29 AM   #4
Blu3Light

Blu3Light has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Like this post? Yes | No    

Around 20-30 a point. Tar is the only thing around. B+ shit... It sucks
Blu3Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

tar that is B+ ? That must be some great purity tar ? B+ I meant to mean higher purity stuff,and from all I know and have heard the tar is more like a C or C+.Maybe I need to redo the A to F grading scale, For B+ i was talking about the average type of fire powder found ,not just average stuff,I think a C or C+ is average on a A to F scale whether powder or tar,althouth there is "fire tar" in some places aka ARiz. and New Mexico that is 70% pure at retail amounts.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by squibbles View Post
whoa where is that at?? Tar for $200 a gram!!! damn I know people in Oklahoma City that pay about $180 for a gram of tar and I am blown away !! I can see in a smaller town that really good H might run $150-200 a gram for powder,but I assumed tar was not much moree than $120 or so anywhere except for the most rural towns ,hours from a city ..
Old 11-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
polishman

polishman is on a distinguished road

Those grams must be really pure and last a while, 'cuz when I got a half-gram of China White, which is pretty strong, it lasted me for 3 different times of getting high and that was it...so basically $10 for a good fix. How many fixes can you get offa these super expensive grams?
polishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #8
smacklink18

smacklink18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by squibbles View Post
That's similar to what it is out here too for a tent, but a g of powder is usually $150 and tar usually goes for less.
smacklink18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:58 AM   #9
ScottDK420
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

No I got Columbian heroin which can be light brown or white or off white...lol 3 highs off a 1/2 gram of powder?!! lol..that is not good shit man..My grams are not super expensive..I get 5 grams of light brown columbian powder from NJ,or NY and I pay $350 for 5 which is &70 a gram and I get a knock you on your ass high from less than a 1/10th of a gram ,so I guess about 12-14 times off a gram of this fire powder..So basicly $6-7 a hella strong hit is my price...All white dope does not mean it is pure..I have had fire white powder and fire brown powder...its all about the cut man,not the color...my shits from NJ normally where a bag is 80-90% pure for a $5 or $10 bag of brown or white powder..hate shitty white powder and shitty light brown also...so take it from someone who has been in this D-game for 15+ years and has sold everything from a 1/10 gram up to 100 grams + at a time...it's not about the color or what some fool calls it,its about the dope and the purity,not the color...learn more about the shit before you come at me with your attitude man...I have seen and done shit you never even dreamed about and have been all over the world,Africa ,Asia ,Europe, South America, Mexico, etc...Me and my family have been in this since the 60's(my uncles and some older cousins) and I have lived from Florida to Cali ,and Texas and your prices for Texas are crazy..I know people in Dallas that pay $200 a gram for high grade powder heroin....You think the asians are gonna bring China White into Corpus Cristi,when 99% of the heroin in the US comes from Columbia,and Mexico,with small amounts coming into large cities from SEA,and SWA,although in small amounts...China White is a blanket term for white powder heroin,and often times is actually Fentanyl powder mixed with cut instead of actual Heroin..Read about it ..DEA sites, Ask other people in Hip Forums, or go to bluelight,,,they have Chemitstry degrees and other DR. degrees some of them and they can answer your China White for $60 a gram really quick...Does it need to be heated or does it all dissolve in cold water???
Old 11-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #10
Plant_Head
Banned

Plant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Shit up in Rochester, NY it varies so much. There are so many bags with a real small amount of light brown that makes you feel way shitty the next day. Then there are fat sacks of white that is REALLY dope.
Plant_Head is offline   Reply With Quote