How to make my cat fat - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Be kind to animals
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
squibbles

squibbles will become famous soon enough
How to make my cat fat
Like this post? Yes | No    

What is the quickest way to make my cat fat? I'm not going to lie and bullshit, because honestly I don't care if my cat doesn't live a long healthy life. So if your going to be a whiny bitch dont even reply

Besides a shit ton of cat food I've been giving her lunch meat. Also I put bacon grease or butter on top of her food on a regular basis. Is there anything else I could do to make her get fatter? Should I lock her in a small space so she gets no work out everyday and can't burn it off? She hasn't been throwing up, no shits or nothing no bad reactions that I can tell (for all you cock suckers that are going to reply anyway and say this is bad, shes had no bad reactions so suck my weiner).. Any additional tips/tricks to make cats fat?
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob
Old 11-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

why the hell would you want to make your cat fat? and why would you post you dont care if your cat lives very long life. What kind of pet owner are you?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
squibbles

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelicg1rl View Post
why the hell would you want to make your cat fat? and why would you post you dont care if your cat lives very long life. What kind of pet owner are you?
The kind that wants my cat to be fat as fuck obviously, duh. What kind of poster are you after reading the original post and still whining about some boo hoo bullshit. I'm not going to beg and plead with you people just don't post if your not going to give me some advice- I dont give a shit about my cat being healthy, so fuck yourselves.
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob
Old 11-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok , wow, anger issues.

Go along with trying to kill your cat.

Really dont care. I am sure you might actually get an reply or two, that might help you. but Seriously if you dont tell someone why you want to make your cat fat, why would they help yOU?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
squibbles

Like this post? Yes | No    

Because fat cats are obviously more lovable then skinny cats. Average cats are boring. Fat cats are where it is at. Do I need anymore reason then that? I don't mean to offend you- which I may have. But don't take it so personally, it's a forum on the internet. I asked for opinions on how to make my cat fat, not on how to make it healthy..
Old 11-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull will become famous soon enoughidioticnumbskull will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well this is a dissapointement. I thought the thread was going to about how to give yourself bigger and fuller va-j-j lips.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
psychedelicg1rl

Like this post? Yes | No    

Dont worry I didnt take it personally.

Cant give you advise on that, bc I dont really like making cats fat.
lol
Old 11-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #8
squibbles

Like this post? Yes | No    

So.. You wanna hook up then? ASL???
Old 11-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #9
squibbles

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by idioticnumbskull View Post
Well this is a dissapointement. I thought the thread was going to about how to give yourself bigger and fuller va-j-j lips.
It was posted in the animal forum.. Why would it be about giner-69ers?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #10
idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull will become famous soon enoughidioticnumbskull will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Are fat cats really more lovable then skinny cats?
Closed Thread