OC's, H or Perc 30's? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 11-02-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
eddieenigma

eddieenigma is on a distinguished road
OC's, H or Perc 30's?
Like this post? Yes | No    

alright guys i have a dilemma, im trying to figure out what opiate will be my opiate. Opana's are not an option because i fucking hate opanas, i kno alot of people say they're more powerful then oxys but i dont like the high to each his own i guess. I can get high quality Heroin pretty readily, its a phone call away and is delivered so thats a plus. Its just the high never last as long as OC's or Perc 30's, which i can also get anytime but the prices have all jumped up dramatically since the OP thing, so ive been leaning towards H more recently. I understand H is a whole another ball game, i rail it never mainlined anything in my life. But its only a weekend thing, ive always handled my business during the week and get it in during the weekend. Ive been doing opiates for years, never had withdraw never made it a problem in my life. So on to my question, if u could get China White for 10 bucks a bag, would u still pay $25 for a perc 30? or 70 for a real deal 80? cause im seriously considering doing exclusively H, as fucked up as that might sound. would love to hear ur thoughts
eddieenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
spexxx

spexxx has a spectacular aura aboutspexxx has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

My thoughts are Slippery like a slope but I'd say if H is the best deal then money-wise why get anything else. THough if you like the Length and don't mind paying the extra then go with the percs and 80s. It's entirely up to you depending on what you like: seems like Length Vs Price
spexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:53 AM   #3
hahaha04
Whatevers Clever

hahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I guess by 'perc 30s' you mean 30mg roxicodone? Or 'blues'?

Although H is the cheapest, you dont know necessarily if it i s as uncut and clean as you think it is. 70 for an 80mg oc seems a bit much. I would never pay that much for an 80. $25 for the 30s is also a bit overpriced but not terrible.

IMHO i would occasionally do dope, due to the cheapness of it, and then when you can afford to buy 30s get them. I mean, you know exactly what is in the 30s and $25 is a bit overpriced for the majority of areas but it isnt like a $1 a mg or anything like i have heard of in some places.

But remember to try and keep all of it low-key. Dont do this shit too much. Be Safe
hahaha04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #4
IMurderPerkz
Banned

IMurderPerkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

dude fuck heroin wtf, i know its cheaper and basically the same , ones more synthetic but still The H is like a 100 times worst rep and once blowin it aaint doin shit u start shootin it then u start gettin aids n shit ,, shoulnt' transition from pills to that
IMurderPerkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMurderPerkz View Post
dude fuck heroin wtf, i know its cheaper and basically the same , ones more synthetic but still The H is like a 100 times worst rep and once blowin it aaint doin shit u start shootin it then u start gettin aids n shit ,, shoulnt' transition from pills to that
yeah doing heroin totally gives you aids...

WATCH OUT!
Old 11-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #6
Blu3Light

Blu3Light has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Like this post? Yes | No    

Go with H. More bang for your buck.
Blu3Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
Plant_Head
Banned

Plant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

It totally depends with the H. You shouldn't bang it or smoke it unless it's tar, it just makes you crave/fiend way too much. Some H is so shitty and unpure it's not worth it at all, just makes your body feel like shit the next day, then there is mighty pure heroin which is fucking godly. Oxy is way short a high in my opinion.
Plant_Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #8
squibbles

squibbles will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Smack totally takes the cake in all honesty. But in complete honesty, opiates in general are something I wouldn't recommend. It's all cool and shit, then one day your addicted. Everyone thinks it wont happen to them, maybe it wont. I thought that. I thought I wasn't bad. Then I got clean and looking back.. Shit sucks. So much better to just shmoke a little.
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob
squibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #9
Plant_Head
Banned

Plant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I always talk with my opiate fiend friends about the good ole days when all we needed was the herb, and you would look forward to toking it up. I mean we all still do love and look forward to burning herb but it's just not the same without opiates.
Plant_Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:31 AM   #10
eddieenigma

eddieenigma is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yea i feel u on that Plant Head, I still enjoy smokeing but nothings like that bong rip after i rail a 40 line, o sweet memorys
eddieenigma is offline   Reply With Quote