love child - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 10-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
wild-flowers
forever arbitrary

wild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to all
love child
Like this post? Yes | No    

have any of you had a one night experience that was incredibly beautiful and loving with someone and then parted ways. then realised you were pregnant????

I don't know it just sounds kind of amazing.

wild-flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
TipsyGypsy
Light of a Fading Star

TipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sounds like the worst thing that could happen to me.
And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women.”
TipsyGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 is a splendid one to beholdvigilanteherbalist2 is a splendid one to beholdvigilanteherbalist2 is a splendid one to beholdvigilanteherbalist2 is a splendid one to beholdvigilanteherbalist2 is a splendid one to beholdvigilanteherbalist2 is a splendid one to beholdvigilanteherbalist2 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

sounds like a nightmare
vigilanteherbalist2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

my ex girlfriend was the evidence of exactly that.
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
wild-flowers
forever arbitrary

wild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

I mean at some kind of festival with incredible music playing, just making love in a tent. Maybe not even necessarily parting ways but reconnecting. The concept of a love child is kind of beautiful.

Old 10-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #6
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild-flowers View Post
I mean at some kind of festival with incredible music playing, just making love in a tent.
yup, that's what I mean to
Old 10-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
wild-flowers
forever arbitrary

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imaginary Being View Post
yup, that's what I mean to
really that sounds nice

Old 10-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
TipsyGypsy
Light of a Fading Star

TipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to beholdTipsyGypsy is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Still would turn into the worst thing. I personally, don't want a one night stand, or a baby. Especially not as a result of a one night stand.

But each to their own.
And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women.”
TipsyGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #9
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild-flowers View Post
really that sounds nice
you would like the pregnant bit? 'cos i've had nookie in a tent at Reading Festival but if I found out I was going to have a kid it would ruin the memory a little bit
Old 10-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #10
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

happens to me all the time.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote