Barefoot at a Disney Park? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the joys and travails of going barefoot.

Old 10-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
StraightToes 
N/A

StraightToes is on a distinguished road
Barefoot at a Disney Park?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Has anybody gone without shoes for the day at a Disney park? No, not the water park (e.g., Splash Mountain), but the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, etc.? Just wondering how they react.
StraightToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightToes View Post
Just wondering how they react.
they say, "oh look, some blokes not wearing any shoes..."
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
cattard

cattard is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imaginary Being View Post
they say, "oh look, some blokes not wearing any shoes..."
I didn't know there was a Disneyland in England
cattard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #4
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattard View Post
I didn't know there was a Disneyland in England
there isn't. What's your point?
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
boguskyle
kyleboguesque

boguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

i would like that
Old 10-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #6
DrKlunk

DrKlunk is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Cant imagine them caring at all, its a theme park. Bare feet just mean one less lost shoe or flippy flop. Im thinking about dropping some LSD and going to Islands Of Adventure at some point, thinking Ill go without kicks now... just to see if they say anything. Probably get some foot fungus waiting in line or something
Old 10-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #7
hillman30

hillman30 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

The original one would not allow barefoot people in and probably still doesn't it being a very uptight company. I imagine Fla is like that too. It would be fun to try or to take off flip flops once inside and see how long you last before security comes and whisks you away. It probably wouldn't take long since they have security people and cameras all over the place....maybe throw the flips away so they'd be forced to walk you out barefoot. A sorta barefoot walk of shame, as it were.

Last edited by hillman30; 10-24-2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: added
hillman30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
StraightToes 
N/A

StraightToes is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillman30 View Post
It would be fun to try or to take off flip flops once inside and see how long you last before security comes and whisks you away.
I've spent the day in flip-flops at both Disneyworld and Disneyland. By the end of the day my feet were swelling and my soles were getting achy from sliding around in the flip-flops. I've also gone in sneakers and my feet would swell uncomfortably in the confinement. I never paid attention, but I'd imagine a lot of folks would be walking out barefoot by the end of the day. Why not just start out that way? I wonder if they have a policy on their website?
StraightToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
Kamran

Kamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura aboutKamran has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Till the 60's they didn't let men in with long hair.
Kamran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
DrKlunk

DrKlunk is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillman30 View Post
The original one would not allow barefoot people in and probably still doesn't it being a very uptight company. I imagine Fla is like that too. It would be fun to try or to take off flip flops once inside and see how long you last before security comes and whisks you away. It probably wouldn't take long since they have security people and cameras all over the place....maybe throw the flips away so they'd be forced to walk you out barefoot. A sorta barefoot walk of shame, as it were.
I didnt know this. It might be a cool protest to have a bus load of people go, none wearing shoes. TOMS has a day where they ask people to not wear shoes to raise awareness of the children without shoes in countries suffering from poverty. I went to school without shoes, no problem. Id like to see a large amount of people do the same thing at a theme park or something of the sort where shoes are required.

Shoes are a luxury and should never be required of anyone.