Currency war goes global - Page 6 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Find out what's happening around the world!

Old 10-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #51
midgardsun

midgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks, in Germany I spend a lot of time every day in economy and banking forums- the people there who are in the picture estimate that 99% of the people dont have any idea how our monetary system works. One of the main reasons why the population doesnt learn to think in school is that they dont understand that because if they would...see above.
That system is the main reason for misery on our planet, the compound interest is more effective than any war so far in bringing misery on the world.
I already posted this but its important to understand so I post again this article on compound interest, the financial weapon of mass destruction
http://www.alislam.org/egazette/arti...est-200903.pdf
Old 10-19-2010, 03:07 AM   #52
Plant_Head
Banned

Plant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Wow, I can't believe I read a good chunk of that before realizing it's some Islamic attempt to address economy. I'm sorry but that's just silly for this day and age, yeah the global economic system has the potential to hurt the lower classes and majority, but I'm sure everyone in the world would be in a far worse situation if the system is completely done away with.
Plant_Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:03 AM   #53
midgardsun

midgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nicemidgardsun is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Good morning

Quote:
it's some Islamic attempt to address economy.
maybe not everything Islamic is bad...lik a big part of our culture

Quote:
I'm sure everyone in the world would be in a far worse situation if the system is completely done away with.
yes, me too- unfortunately thats inevitable if they (we) dont change the basics of our monetary system like compound interest.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #54
Plant_Head
Banned

Plant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the roughPlant_Head is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm sorry. It's not specifically an Islamic thing, it's a religious thing. And it's not even that they're wrong, they definitely have a very morally sound motivation behind them. I just don't agree with the idea of rewriting everything.... this is getting a bit iffy, I'm wondering if Ima be targeted by the FBI or CIA just for visiting that page.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #55
midgardsun

Like this post? Yes | No    

economic war?

China to widen embargo on rare earth minerals
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/20/bu...al/20rare.html
http://www.examiner.com/internationa...inerals-market
Old 10-20-2010, 07:25 AM   #56
Plant_Head
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Hm, yes I noticed this in the market news today, but it didn't get as much media attention as to point to any threat of a nationalistic economy there. I wonder though, they began to build up the strength of the yuan, as the U.S. would liked to have seen. I wonder though does a stronger Yuan benefit their domestic economy, I'd think so...maybe China is pushing in a Nationalistic direction. We have the G20 this weekend, and currency is going to be the main topic.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #57
midgardsun

Like this post? Yes | No    

Strong yuan- different opinions and propaganda
http://www.google.de/search?q=strong...ient=firefox-a
Old 10-20-2010, 08:16 AM   #58
midgardsun

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quantitative easing, inflation, hyperinflation and global deflationary depression
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...ry-depression/
Old 10-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #59
Plant_Head
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh the Hypocrisy! Albeit due to the strong division on our Domestic front between our citizens and politicians.

G20 Rebuffs US Call for Limits on Currencies, Trade
http://www.cnbc.com/id/39779307
Old 10-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #60
midgardsun

Like this post? Yes | No    

The gold fraud, worse than Madoff?
http://www.gata.org/node/8388/print