What is the best strain of Kratom for euphoria - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 10-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
gammagenes

gammagenes is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the best strain of Kratom for euphoria
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi, ive been experimenting with kratom, and i'm looking for that good euphoric feeling, without TOO much success,. I guess from what i've been reading,the powder is the way to go, not an extract or resin? I took oxycontin for a time, and that's the high i would like to at least come close to, any ideas?
gammagenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:37 AM   #2
Ganjabeliever
Advanced Knowledge

Ganjabeliever will become famous soon enoughGanjabeliever will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sorry I can't answer your question but I would like to know if it is even possible to reach an oxycodone-like high from kratom.
Ganjabeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I only used the extract. When combined with weed it's very pleasurable but I don't think it'll compare to oxycodone.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:11 AM   #4
psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the roughpsychedelicg1rl is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

really euphoria only sets in after a high dosage. I tend to use the powder and make hte tea, bc I can stomach the bitterness, but truly any kind will do. Just make sure you got a good legitimate vendor.
2-6 grams = mild effects (typically the effects are stimulant-like)
7-15 grams = medium strength effects (the effects can be stimulant-like or sedative-euphoric-analgesic)
16-25 grams = strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; too strong for highly sensitive people)
26-50 grams = very strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; TOO STRONG FOR MOST PEOPLE)

I agree with this dosage chart.
I usually do about 17 grams for a good high dosage, for a low mild dosage I do about 6 grams.
psychedelicg1rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:44 AM   #5
pharfromit

pharfromit is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Its qualitatively quite different from oxycodone. There is definitely something there that feels like an opiate (mu binding and activation) but its mixed in with noise (misc. albeit low level pharmacological activity) and binding to the less pleasureable opioid receptors. There are some subtle differences among the strains but it is basically a numbers crunch to get the best buy. I've tried the super extracts, i.e. 500x (the fold notation is only somewhat meaningful), 60x, 15x, resin, obsidianesque extract, powdered leaf single strain, and a few others. I am tempted to try an mitragynine or actually a mitragynine/7-oh mitragynine isolate, because theoretically it might be a great deal, and to see if it has a cleaner more pleasureable feeling.
pharfromit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:59 AM   #6
SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy is a name known to allSweetBlasphemy is a name known to allSweetBlasphemy is a name known to allSweetBlasphemy is a name known to allSweetBlasphemy is a name known to allSweetBlasphemy is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelicg1rl View Post
really euphoria only sets in after a high dosage. I tend to use the powder and make hte tea, bc I can stomach the bitterness, but truly any kind will do. Just make sure you got a good legitimate vendor.
2-6 grams = mild effects (typically the effects are stimulant-like)
7-15 grams = medium strength effects (the effects can be stimulant-like or sedative-euphoric-analgesic)
16-25 grams = strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; too strong for highly sensitive people)
26-50 grams = very strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; TOO STRONG FOR MOST PEOPLE)

I agree with this dosage chart.
I usually do about 17 grams for a good high dosage, for a low mild dosage I do about 6 grams.
Holy shit, is this for extract or regular? I had 3g of what I believe was extracted (don't remember potency) and it had me feeling pretty good but only for about 45 minutes. From the way 3g felt, I think I would have blacked out if I had over 9g of it. Maybe it's because I have no opiate tolerance whatsoever, but i know 15mg hydrocodone does nothing for me, so I'm going off of that...
Old 10-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #7
 Hedgeclipper
Qiluprneeels Nixw

Hedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

a couple drops of FST can compare to OC

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]
Hedgeclipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
CannbisSouL
Smoke 'till you toke.

CannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgeclipper View Post
a couple drops of FST can compare to OC
A couple too many drops of FST can kill you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripping Buddy
"One thing that I forgot to remember, was that psychedelics happen"
CannbisSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:31 PM   #9
 Hedgeclipper
Qiluprneeels Nixw

Hedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannbisSouL View Post
A couple too many drops of FST can kill you.
2 drops, to be precise, no more. And with a tolerance. I'm thinking of buying a vial or two actually...

Yeah I've read some pretty bad stories about ODs on that shit. I believe it's 150g 15x kratom condensed into 2ml tincture (8drops/2ml per vial). Someone with a very high tolerance (heroin, etc.) had around 6 or more drops and died IIRC

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]
Hedgeclipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:41 AM   #10
Ganjabeliever
Advanced Knowledge

Ganjabeliever will become famous soon enoughGanjabeliever will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgeclipper View Post
2 drops, to be precise, no more. And with a tolerance. I'm thinking of buying a vial or two actually...

Yeah I've read some pretty bad stories about ODs on that shit. I believe it's 150g 15x kratom condensed into 2ml tincture (8drops/2ml per vial). Someone with a very high tolerance (heroin, etc.) had around 6 or more drops and died IIRC
WHAT???? 2 drops will have you on a heroin level???
Ganjabeliever is offline   Reply With Quote