Masturbate without cumming. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
joshb393

joshb393 is an unknown quantity at this point
Masturbate without cumming.
Like this post? Yes | No    

Last time I ejaculated, or had an orgasm, was about a week and four days ago. I've masturbated about 7 times since, anywhere from 30 min. to 2 hours per session. Anyone else (guys and girls) enjoy doing this or have ever done it?
Does anyone know if this can be harmful?
joshb393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's not harmful. Actually some yoga practitioners do exactly this to keep their sexual energy primed and maximum.

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
joshb393

joshb393 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Writer View Post
It's not harmful. Actually some yoga practitioners do exactly this to keep their sexual energy primed and maximum.
Really? That's interesting. Do you know of any possible benefits of doing this?
joshb393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
pit pat

pit pat is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

dont stop til its over or youre gonna get mad...
pit pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
dastud

dastud is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I doubt it is harmful but why would you want to masturbate and not orgasm?
dastud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #6
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

In order to train yourself to last longer. By masturbating to the very brink of orgasm and then holding off, and doing this repeatedly, you are exercising your mental and physical power to last longer, you are giving yourself greater psycho-physical control over your penis and ejaculation, and you are making your PC muscles stronger, which increases the power, pleasure, duration, and control of orgasms.

Masturbating without ejaculating is probably the single best exercise you can do for yourself to improve yourself as a sexual being. You gain tremendous sensitivity to the signals in your loins and you are able to be in much greater control of what's going on down there during sexual stimulation, as opposed to being at the mercy of uncontrollable orgasms that may come too soon. It also promotes very good breathing, and mental fortitude. It takes strong psychic discipline to remain teetering on the brink of orgasm for an hour or two or three, and when you feel like ending the exercise, and allow yourself to orgasm, it is obviously of a wholly different caliber and quality.

This is tantric sexual discipline every man should practice this. do it for your lover.

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
dastud

dastud is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I agree, Mr Writer, but if I weren't going to finish with an orgasm (eventually), I'd probably not start in the first place. Ya gotta have a reward for being so patient :-)
dastud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
sailon

sailon is an unknown quantity at this point
Orgasm Denial/Delay
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Writer View Post
In order to train yourself to last longer. By masturbating to the very brink of orgasm and then holding off, and doing this repeatedly, you are exercising your mental and physical power to last longer, you are giving yourself greater psycho-physical control over your penis and ejaculation, and you are making your PC muscles stronger, which increases the power, pleasure, duration, and control of orgasms.

Masturbating without ejaculating is probably the single best exercise you can do for yourself to improve yourself as a sexual being. You gain tremendous sensitivity to the signals in your loins and you are able to be in much greater control of what's going on down there during sexual stimulation, as opposed to being at the mercy of uncontrollable orgasms that may come too soon. It also promotes very good breathing, and mental fortitude. It takes strong psychic discipline to remain teetering on the brink of orgasm for an hour or two or three, and when you feel like ending the exercise, and allow yourself to orgasm, it is obviously of a wholly different caliber and quality.

This is tantric sexual discipline every man should practice this. do it for your lover.
I think this is very difficult for younger guys to appreciate, I was in my late 40's before learning what the wise Mr Writer has in his 20's!

The pure screaming pleasure of "Teetering on the brink" for an hour or so is reward on it's own - I sometimes do this solo, or with the wife - to watch and feel her having a shattering orgasm underneath me while I'm on the edge as well..... having made the "terrible" desicion already not to have mine, leaves me physically quivering, still full of passion and arousal, all my senses on fire.
The rest of the day I'm alert, sensitive toward my partner and eagerly looking forward to the next encounter with the 'edge'.

It's hard to explain but if you learn to enjoy those Tantric "mini orgasms" the need to have the full "blow off" every time recedes (some people [especially in female dominant D/s relationships do this for months... not that I would want to!!!) you can build up the sexual tension "edging" more or less daily over a week or so.

The psycological effect, even harder to explain, is perhaps more benefit to us more mature in years, but it's given me more energy, a more caring approach to my partner and generally more zest for life - A trick worth learning, I can thoroughly recommend it
sailon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

yes..its called edging...it way better than actually just blowing a load
BBAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #10
jacco

jacco is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I sometimes masturbate without cumming , But it has nothing to do with my " want to ".
jacco is offline   Reply With Quote