How to still get Name Brand OC for Cheap - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 09-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!
Banned

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! has a little shameless behaviour in the past
How to still get Name Brand OC for Cheap
Like this post? Yes | No    

Damn it's been a hell of a long time since I've been around here! Hope I see some familiar faces, and hope some of you old timers recognize me!

Anyways, as most have heard...the Oxycontin OP epidemic has hit the pharmacy! Oh noes! No more snorting/banging or even crushing my Oxycontin!

Well this is just a little information that I didn't want to share (mainly because I was happy seeing how much idiots were paying for REAL OC's since the OP's hit the market, haha) but there is a solution to still get the precious Purdue made ORIGINAL Oxycontin, at a CHEAPER price than they were at the pharmacy before.

It's a simple, and genius thing Purdue did. They knew once they put the OP's out on the market they were going to lose MILLIONS because of the fact that (let's face it) 50-75% of people who use or are perscribed Oxycontin are not swallowing them whole. Purdue isn't stupid.

They know that Oxycontin is one of the most widely used and diverted drugs to ever hit the pharmaceutical market. They also have been sued in the past for an extreme amount (something like $650 Million a couple years back because when they first introduced it they made it seem like the perfect opiate for chronic pain patients because they made it extended-release, and made it seem like it could NOT be abused, but failed to realize and/or mention that the time release can simply be bypassed by crushing/grinding up the pill into powder.)

So to avoid another lawsuit, they reformulated Oxycontin to be basically extremely abuse proof. I've already seen threads popping up on all these chemical experiments and crazy time consuming ways to make it into a half-ass substance that you can snort and maybe shoot.

Anyways I am going off on a rant about this stupid OP shit because there is an easy way around this. This is also a good reason to tell your dealer or pharmacist you are not paying some extreme amount for the "old" or "real" OC's.

Purdue and Ethex have struck a deal where Purdue has continued to manufacture the "old" or again "real" OC, AKA Oxycontin OC, not OP formulations and have authorized the Ethex Corporation to distrubute them as Generic Oxycontin Extended-Release.

They are significantly cheaper, especially if you have one of the free drug cards that you take to a pharmacy if you don't have insurance...(www.freedrugcard.us) is just one of the many...do a google search, it's not hard to find these. Anyways....

The kicker is...the only pharmacy that has these or is admitting they have these that I personally have found, and others who I have told this "trick" about have found, is Walgreens.

Take your prescription to Walgreens. I have taken a 40mg, AND an 80mg prescription to walgreens and specifically asked for the GENERIC Oxycontin.

I used to pay almost $1700 dollars for #120 Oxycontin Brand Name Tablets before the OP's came out. Since I found out this Walgreens trick...two days ago I was able to get #120 Oxycontin Generic Tablets (that mind you, have OC on one side, and 80 on the other side) for $1040 with one of those discount cards.

So basically Purdue found a loophole to still make the REAL OC's that people will pay for, and found a distributor (Ethex) to distribute them through, and from what I have heard they are getting a 50% cut of all the profits.

If anybody doesn't believe me...and they have a script for Oxycontin...go to Walgreens with your script. Ask specifically for GENERIC Oxycontin. Once they fill your prescription...BEFORE YOU PAY....make them show you the tablets (say that you heard they took generics off the market..which they actually did...the M's, and say you just want to see what they look like because the old generics make you sick.)

You will be so surprised when you see that you have paid a shitload less for Oxycontin OC, NOT OP, tablets. Then come back here and thank me.
Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't really have any comments to make about the post. I just wanted to say welcome back

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #3
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

my 20mg oc are still they way they always was.. havent snorted any in a long long time.. If my headache keeps it up today.. that might change..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:35 AM   #4
hahaha04
Whatevers Clever

hahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I bet a good amount of people will try out this advice!

Thanks for the post man and welcome back.
hahaha04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

do you know if this applies to Canada as well? i recently got switched back to oxy, but im on IR's only because oxycontin is so expensive. if the same applies for us, i def wanna try this out. im sick of popping pills every 3 hours.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!
Banned

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have no idea, all I know is that Walgreens thus far is the only pharmacy admitting that another generic formulation of Oxycontin has been approved and is back on the market.

CVS, Wal-Mart, and all the shady ass independent pharms that jack up prices on Roxi's and Oxy's all told me there is NO generic for Oxycontin...which is why I am here to tell you that Ethex IS distrubuting real Oxycontin OC's as generics, and they are a fuckload cheaper.
Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:11 AM   #7
SpENS93
Illuminati

SpENS93 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

whats happenin
SpENS93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:05 AM   #8
irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No