Inmates on Death Row;last meals - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Nothing is off limits. What's really on your mind?

Old 09-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

http://web.archive.org/web/200312022...finalmeals.htm

Some "Refused last meal" while 1 had "Yogurt" listed......

Maybe those who refused thier last meal are the ones that feel guilty and sad about what they have done... Good theory?

Its sad in a way because the people that THEY MURDERED didnt have a choice for a last meal!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 PM   #2
daisymae
I'm a Rhinestone Cowboy

daisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud ofdaisymae has much to be proud of
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Maybe they didn't want to eat because they didn't want to poop their pants or throw up during execution.

The people they murdered DID have a choice of what they ate, they just didn't know it was their last meal.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
Chapter13

Chapter13 is a jewel in the roughChapter13 is a jewel in the roughChapter13 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

i'd have had a fookin' huuuuge curry
Chapter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 PM   #4
dollyfizz

dollyfizz is a jewel in the roughdollyfizz is a jewel in the roughdollyfizz is a jewel in the roughdollyfizz is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Maybe those who refused thier last meal are the ones that feel guilty and sad about what they have done... Good theory?
Nobody knows where the 'last meal' originally comes from. Some believe it's a peace offering and acceptance of the last meal from the inmate is them giving their forgiveness, to the executioner, the judge, etc. Perhaps it makes those that have contributed in the death of the condemned feel a little better about sentencing someone to death.

So maybe those who refused their last meal weren't forgiving for what was about to happen to them. Some inmates not only refuse their 'last meal' but refuse to eat anything in the last day or two before their sentence.

Or perhaps a hearty decent meal wasn't on their mind the day before execution. I'm not sure I'd feel like eating a good meal if I knew I was about to be killed. It's a weird thing to have to anticipate and also something I'll never understand. Hopefully!
dollyfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
creedlespeek

creedlespeek has a spectacular aura aboutcreedlespeek has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Cheeseburgers, fried chicken, Mexican food, and ice cream are very popular.

I guess if I had to pick, though: Wet tripe and shrimp burrito, sashimi, Mexican Coca Cola, flourless chocolate cake, and miso soup.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
FunHogg

FunHogg will become famous soon enoughFunHogg will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

There were quite a few that requested cigarettes which were denied due to prison policy. If the state is going to kill a man...the least they could do is let him/her have a smoke.
FunHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #7
High Plaines Drifter

High Plaines Drifter is just really niceHigh Plaines Drifter is just really niceHigh Plaines Drifter is just really niceHigh Plaines Drifter is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'd want a litre of Wild Turkey.

I wonder if you can send your steak back if they overcook it

Crisis precipitates change.
High Plaines Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Id order the all you can eat buffet without a time limit
Old 09-15-2010, 01:16 AM   #9
seizedbyanger
Banned

seizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to beholdseizedbyanger is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I wouldn't eat anything. I get really nervous around needles and would just throw up anyway, so it would be a waste.
Unless it was by firing squad or something like that. Then I'd eat a bacon and onion cheese burger with tomato & mozzarella salad and some diet coke.
seizedbyanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:34 AM   #10
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the roughDude111 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBAD
Id order the all you can eat buffet without a time limit
Speaking of such things BBAD i wonder if there is a limit on what they can have... (I saw some pretty LARGE meals listed)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote