Shooting up vicodin? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
xcandykidx

xcandykidx is on a distinguished road
Shooting up vicodin?
Like this post? Yes | No    

How do you shoot up vicodin, i've never done it before but i wanna shoot it up. I've only shot up dope, heroin, and shit like that how do you make it break down.

"Oh God?...did you eat all this acid?!? You better pray to God there's some Thorazine in that bag, otherwise you're in bad fucking trouble!"
xcandykidx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Idk.. but..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
-beatnick

-beatnick is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Funny joke kid, funny joke.

Go fuck yourself you fucking troll, if you are in the least bit serious which I highly doubt, please do shoot up vicodin, hopefully the tylenol will kill your fucking retarded ass.

And you haven't shot shit you fucking noob, heroin is dope.

People, please ignore this thread!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by -beatnick View Post
heroin is dope.
H is not what everyone is referring to when they say "dope". In my area, "dope" almost always refers to meth.

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
Doobie60

Doobie60 will become famous soon enoughDoobie60 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Dope refers to marijuana in Engerlund.
Doobie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
PB_Smith
Huh? What? Who, me?

PB_Smith is a splendid one to beholdPB_Smith is a splendid one to beholdPB_Smith is a splendid one to beholdPB_Smith is a splendid one to beholdPB_Smith is a splendid one to beholdPB_Smith is a splendid one to beholdPB_Smith is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

1:Take a twelve gauge shotgun shell and empty out the pellets
2:Fill the shell with Vicodin, whole or crushed it doesn't matter.
3:Seal shell back up and load into shotgun
4:Place barrel of shotgun into mouth pointing at the top front of your head, just under the frontal cortex
5: Pull trigger

That will shoot the Vicodin right up into your brain. It truly is a mind blowing experience.
Only drawback is it's a one time kinda high, but boy what a rush!
PB_Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
xcandykidx

xcandykidx is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
And you haven't shot shit you fucking noob, heroin is dope.
I was given one for free and that's the only one I had so I was gonna bang it so maybe i'd feel it but I didn't know how to get it to break down so I just ate it but I know people do it, I know people shoot up OC's, theres a certain process. i just don't know how people inject pills because I usually fuck with shards that you just crush down with the cap from the rig and you can break down like 40 cents in 15 units if you want and make it real thick like syrup almost and when you shoot it it'll make you kinda cough cuz it hits so hard. anything left in the spoon that don't break down isn't dope and if it leaves a bunch of junk in the spoon you know you got some nasty ass stepped on shit. I don't usually fuck with pills period, I might do some bars every once in a while but i'm mostly about the speed and weed these days.

why would I say i've done it if I haven't?, because claiming to be such an advanced IV drug user makes me look really cool to people on the internet that i'm most likely never going to meet in real life? come on now? but if you really don't think i've ever done it, you can think that if you want it doesn't matter to me. I'm completely legit though.

in this town dope usually refers to meth, its also used to refer to heroin too, but when somebody says dope in this town, they're almost always talking about crystal meth. Heroin we call boy, h, tar, etc, or just heroin.
We call meth shit too, or work, etc. People might use slightly different terms in different places and in differnent social groups. Around here when somebody is talking about 'dope', everybody pretty much assumes they are talking about meth, which they are 99% of the time they say dope. in new york they might use different slang terms slightly differently. It doesn't mean I don't know what i'm talking about, it just means that's what we call it here, in this town you say you're looking for some dope it means you want some fucking shards. I've heard of people calling marijuana 'dope', but we call it weed.

I was hoping someone would give actual information, i know people do it but you have to do it a certain way. I guess shooting up the tylenol that comes with the hydrocodone from one vicodin pill has to be way worse than excess lye, muriatic acid, acetyl chloride, etc that might be left over if they didn't use the exact amount to completely react. But from what I remember hearing about the process as far as injecting vicodin, you eliminate most of the acetaminophen anyway I thought. If you know for a fact you can't do it then say why you can't do it, but I think you can because i've heard people explain how to do it before but it was a long time ago. I already know its bad, drugs are bad period but I still do them because I'm willing to accept the risks, and I know what the risks are.

So don't fuckin' come at me like that

...if your trying to piss me off or offend me you won't be able to but it might be entertaining to read. How the hell was that post trolling? This is the opiates forum, where people talk about shooting up methadone. That would have to be trolling also then wouldn't it? What I should have done is ask the question in that thread I guess.

"Oh God?...did you eat all this acid?!? You better pray to God there's some Thorazine in that bag, otherwise you're in bad fucking trouble!"
xcandykidx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

No, people don't shoot vicodin. Tylenol aside I dont know how the hydro will affect your veins (shooting codeine is said to wreak havok on your system) Can it be done? Yes. Should you? No. I am a regular iv user so I don't place any judgement on you for expanding your knowledge.
I have heard of weed/coke/crack/meth/heroin being called dope. It depends on which city/area you are in, but people in the know usuall know you are referring to heroin.
PB you ever seen that show 1000 Ways To Die? Couple dudes were drunk and the one loaded a blank shotgun shell with cigs and shot his buddy in the face. The cigs went through his skull and killed him.
Down-In-A-Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
-beatnick

Like this post? Yes | No    

i will come at you however i want. anybody with half a brain knows you DO NOT shoot vicodin or percoset.

hopefully this kid goes on to IV Opana, then maybe when they amputate a limb he won't act like a 5 year old.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
-beatnick

Like this post? Yes | No    

And shooting up methadone isn't very unlikely because it can come in liquid idiot.

And no one is going to give you information on shooting tylenol filled pills because they don't want to further ruin the life of an already fucked up idiot. As well as 99% of the people aren't that stupid. Thats why no one has posted info. But please, by all means, do fuck up your pathetic life even more if you want to.

And meth isn't prominent here on the east coast so much, thank god, but I'd take dope to mean either weed or heroin. But mostly heroin. Either way, sounds like you're too stupid to take drugs properly.

Why haven't you tried shooting PCP or K already, I would've thought that'd be on your list.