Penis Size Survey (real opinions from women) - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs

Old 08-28-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
biggmike

biggmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Penis Size Survey (real opinions from women)
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok I have a 4.5 inch penis and I want to really know what women think of it. I don't want to hear "well if you know how to use it", I think most people know how to use it.

Research says 5.5 to 4.7 is average size but if you ask most people they will say 6, either way 4.5 is small. I am circumsized so have been told it looks nice.

I know all women are different and much like guys penis their vaginas can be deep and wide, or tight and short. But once i whip out my small penis would most women be dissapointed? I want to hear your thoughts and why average to big is more prefered.

don't worry i dont have a complex, i know im small and dont care, i wouldnt change it. i can surprise women with my skills in the bedroom, but i like to hear what women really think, no women has every said "hey you have a small dick" in person, but back of their mind what are they thinking when they see it??
biggmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
tiny

tiny is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was 5.6 when i checked a few years back, i don't think it got any bigger. not huge but i know how to use it and the women i have been with a while loves the thing. i wouldn't want it any bigger.

If its too big it will hurt, and if its too small it will be like a hotdog down a hallway... dumb joke i know. and yes, most would be disappointed because they grow up around people want to have the biggest cock, but if they give it a try and it goes (or cums) well then they will change there mind.
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
biggmike

biggmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

thanks for the reply, but you are 1.1 inches bigger than me, you are considered average, not small like me.
biggmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
tiny

Like this post? Yes | No    

for your information nobody cares about "average" i have been called small plenty of times
Old 08-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #5
charolais

charolais is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

i'm 4.5 as well n had a nasty experience about it a whilse back i can tell you, i would like to know n all
charolais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #6
Jackazz

Jackazz is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I a above average man im 8 long 5 1/2 around, Not to put anyone down the average size is 6-61/4 length and 4 3/4-5 in circumference(done by institutions) all Vaginas can take small and large it might hurt when a larger ones enters her compared to a small but if a woman had sex with a man that was thick it would skrink back to normal size so if she had sex with a smaller man that same night she could feel it. The length is much of a factor when it comes to sex unless you are real long and jam it in which can hurt a woman. There are some women with smaller openings and narrower canals(like my wife) that might be able to feel a smaller man more, but are women can feel a penis rather its small or large
Jackazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
tiny

1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackazz View Post
, Not to put anyone down the average size is 6-61/4 length and 4 3/4-5 in circumference
sorry to tell you, but you are wrong, and if thats what the study shows than its a fake

edit: ?
Old 08-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
Mei

Mei is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm small myself and I think if a guy had a large dick it probably would be too big for me-I think that size is fine (especially if you're circumcised, which I like :-) )
Mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
Jackazz

Jackazz is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny View Post
sorry to tell you, but you are wrong, and if thats what the study shows than its a fake

edit: ?

Sorry if that affended you but if you read every book to do with the study of penis size including universities that have done the study including some coporations who have had their scienctist or who ever they had to do the study of the average penis you will see im not lieing, sorry if that makes you feel even smaller but its the truth.
Jackazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
zakarrah

zakarrah is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Personally I prefer larger/thicker..8-9 inches..At 51 I've pretty much been with men of all sizes. I guess that a smaller penis doesn't give me the "full" feeling that a larger penis does. Also a smaller penis doesn't hit my g-spot..Now if my partner has an exceptionally large penis 10+ inches, you have to be careful as going too deep can be painful in some positions..ie: doggie...I have been with men who are considered small..They are usually exceptionally caring considerate lovers and take more time with foreplay, making sure that their partners are satisfied orally before penetration. Another thing about small vs large is oral sex..Obviously when you are with a man who is smaller you can take a lot more in your mouth without the gag reflex kicking in....

Zakarrah
zakarrah is offline   Reply With Quote