k2 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums
Your Cannabis Connection
Search For Cannabis Strains
Strain Name:
Breeder:

Visit the MJ Guide for all your Cannabis needs!

Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Jorge Cervantes
Marijuana Horticulture
BUY IT!

Forum Description: This is the place for stoners to discuss anything they like. Please put all off-topic threads here!

Old 08-18-2010, 04:35 AM   #1
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
k2
Like this post? Yes | No    

Is this stuff any good? Is it comparable to spice?

I saw 3 grams for $40-45 today, that doesn't sound terribly overpriced or anything. I noticed there was quite a few selections as well, is there a preferable one? Anyone know the particular jwh or cp compounds sprayed on this stuff? Any info, experiences, or suggestions would be appreciated.
guerillabedlam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
MayQueen~420~
♫♪♫♪

MayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to beholdMayQueen~420~ is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

I tried it and it gave me a head ache and stomach ache.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:45 AM   #3
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I just bought $500.00 worth..

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:56 AM   #4
PurpByThePound
hate it or love it

PurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

it isn't bad, but it isn't good.

i am kind of thinking of buying some only because im on 2 years probation and it's going to be made illegal in missouri here in a couple weeks....but then again it isn't exactly the same and doesn't give me the same feelings.

i might just choose to not get any at all.

You have no clue like toy stores without board games
That when I paint pictures, I'm dipping brushes in war paint

PurpByThePound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:00 AM   #5
Sleeper

Sleeper is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think that's just about average pricing. I had a great experience once, a mediocre another, and lastly, when I did it alone, an awful one. All the times I had it, it was Summit. Good luck!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:10 AM   #6
chadcr01

chadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

ive smoked K2 a couple times, yes its similar to spice.. its another herbal blend with JWH-018 and possibly other cannabinoids but predominantly JWH-018 i believe.

anyway i went with a friend who bought it, and when he was buyin it the lady who worked at the headshop said K2 was good and that people on probation/couldnt find a hookup come in there all the time for it. but she said the "K" series herbal blend has differences in potency, saying that this new stuff they had called K3 was the most potent of them all, and that there are different flavors of K2 and K3... the "flavors" being something vague like "Dream"... or "Heaven"... we were told that the flavor didnt have any effect on potency.

again, i dont know if that lady even knew what the hell she was talking about it. she was most likely just trying to get my friend to get the 2.50$ more expensive K3...so take it with a grain of salt..

but we smoked a fat bowl of the K2 and got pretty ripped... i ghosted all my hits so i was pretty baked (it was my first time smoking it too- so i was impressed).. i was surprised at how similar it is to weed in terms of effects, but its still a little different. it isnt as good as weed... its not quite as mind expanding as weed and lacks some other little things, like i noticed music doesnt sound quite as good on K2.

so a few weeks later im hanging out with the same friend who bought the K2 and the K3.. he packs up a pipe of some K3, and shows me the package its in... i was surprised at the smell.. had a REALLY nice fruity smell. also there was like purple, blue, orange, and red pieces in it. but, we smoked that bowl of K3 and i was baked.. it seemed like i was actually a little bit higher off the K3, which i dont attribute to placebo because at the time i had no interest in comparing K2 to K3 so i wasnt thinking about any comparison between the two at the time, i was just baked and chillin. looking back, i would have to say the K3 was the better of the two.

in my opinion all of these blends are overpriced.. should be at the most 10$/gram.. but a price of 40$ is pretty reasonable i think. another thing i had NO weed tolerance when i tried these.. i was sober from march till may of this year, and i tried it early april. therefore, im not sure if weed creates some kinda cross tolerance.

may i ask why you're buying it? if you just want to try it, and have access to headies... dont buy this, go for the headies.. or else you'll just dissapoint yourself, big time. however if you're smoking it beacuse of drug tests or something, id say definitely ty it out. its as close as you're gonna get... and being legal, you'd be surprised how similar the high is.
chadcr01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:12 AM   #7
largeamount

largeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of lightlargeamount is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

dont get summit it is gross, theres like pieces of wood in it... and the k2 blue is weak as fuck even though its supposed to be the strongest
the only one i liked was k2 pink it tastes alright and it seems like it has the most jwh-xxx

im assuming ur getting it from a headshop so be sure to say you can only pay like 30-35 for it and they always oblige
largeamount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:22 AM   #8
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

To chadcr1 I'm interested in buying it for a novel experience. Weed is possible for me to get but actually somewhat difficult right now. Getting it from a headshop as opposed to online was just for convenience and the ready availability but based on responses I may pass on this stuff and just get pure jwh-018.
guerillabedlam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:25 AM   #9
chadcr01

chadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to allchadcr01 is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

^ definitely get the pure shit.

probably sooo much better than the blends
chadcr01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:26 AM   #10
rosettastoned

rosettastoned is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I haven't tried spice, but I thought k2 was pretty decent considering its legality.
rosettastoned is offline   Reply With Quote