Making my own synthetic urine for cheap home test? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various options available to pass drug tests and other legal issues

Old 08-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
acid weed shrooms

acid weed shrooms is an unknown quantity at this point
Making my own synthetic urine for cheap home test?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was thinking of making my own synthetic urine because my parents drug test me for weed and it sucks not being able to smoke. I was thinking of adding food coloring and anything else that would make it look like urine.

I used to get my friend's urine and have it on my waist in a small plastic container, which worked but the urine gets noticeably bad after a few days and I need a constant stash of urine so I can pass my tests since I plan on smoking daily.

So my question is: yellow or orange food coloring? and what else could I add to make it look like urine.
acid weed shrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
machinist 
Lifetime Supporter

machinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

3 seconds of apple juice and a splash of janitorial strength ammonia..
machinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
acid weed shrooms

acid weed shrooms is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinist View Post
3 seconds of apple juice and a splash of janitorial strength ammonia..
Thanks. Does ammonia have a strong smell and where can I get janitorial strength?
acid weed shrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:25 AM   #4
Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide will become famous soon enoughMagical mystery tourguide will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

well what could work is if you take clean urine and boil it down to a solid, scrape the solid and let it dry, and then store it, and when it comes time to take the test put some of that urine powder in water and swish it around till it resembles fresh urine.

the problem about using ammonia and apple juice is that most drug screen tests that I've seen are able to detect whether its legit urine or not, and what drugs are in it.

if you boil the urine off to a powder, just make sure the urine solid does NOT burn - I made that mistake once and the house reeked of a public bathroom x10 for a few days; I had to make the excuse that the dog pissed somewhere.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
shermin
Bazooka Tooth

shermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

if the parents are texting, they're probably the POS tests you can buy at drugstores...i'd imagine those are easy to fool.