Whats the big deal about tits? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 08-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
Whats the big deal about tits?
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is Gemma Atkinson, one of the most famous racks in the modelling business apparently.

A pretty face, I like her tummy, shoulders are a tad manly....and then there are these cartoonish looking milk dispensers.

Lingerie looks a tad out of place, something frilly and girly, cute little red bows adorning a pair of things that look like they could take your head off if swung the wrong way.

So ones like these, what is it, take you back to your breastfeeding days, when you were safe and secure, before you knew there were any bad people in the world....oh how cute, get her to tap you on the back and burp you while you at it.

Or is it more like......mum! get out of my head, I'm trying to root my girlfriend......oh I love you mommy, motorboat, motorboat, motorboat....alright get out of my head again, I'm going to try and cum now
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

http://www.feetceleb.com/gemma-atkinson-feet.html

jnorton47
has better looking feet... than this big boob broad too..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
Nyxx
MISANTHROPE

Nyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud ofNyxx has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Girls with NATURALLY big hooters are gonna have some shoulders...to hold those puppies up!!
Old 08-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
boguskyle
kyleboguesque

boguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

her boobs look too weird. it looks like her nipples dont exist or they're just really low on her boobs
Old 08-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
hotwater

hotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by boguskyle View Post
her boobs look too weird. it looks like her nipples dont exist or they're just really low on her boobs
I don't know they look just fine to me

Hotwater
Old 08-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #6
lode
One Man Orgy

lode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud oflode has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm afraid I don't see your point Vanilla Gorilla.

Hotwaters argument however, was concise and persuasive.

Hurray tits!
lode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
Duck 
quack.

Duck has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't like her tits.

I LOVE love love good ones.

Those big round cartoonish ones (like hers) are only hot in comics =)

It's completely hardwired into the straight guys' mind to look at boobs. Truly, I tell you.

Stand up for your rights.
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #8
hotwater

hotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant futurehotwater has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck View Post
I don't like her tits.

Those big round cartoonish ones (like hers) are only hot in comics =)
That's B.S.

You just want me to post more pictures of her to support my argument

Hotwater
Old 08-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
Chapter13

Chapter13 is a jewel in the roughChapter13 is a jewel in the roughChapter13 is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

big small firm or floppy, all funbags rock
Chapter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
 ROLLINGALONG
hillbilly

ROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond reputeROLLINGALONG has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by orison319 View Post
http://www.feetceleb.com/gemma-atkinson-feet.html

jnorton47
has better looking feet... than this big boob broad too..
damn...gemma has a weird toe on her left foot so she is disqualified
ROLLINGALONG is offline   Reply With Quote