Mini guide to stretching your asshole - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex

Old 12-17-2011, 08:56 AM   #21
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

you need s bigger guide..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:21 PM   #22
tricknologist 
menace to sobriety

tricknologist is a jewel in the roughtricknologist is a jewel in the roughtricknologist is a jewel in the rough
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Old 12-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #23
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

mini-er guide: don't.
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
PineMan

PineMan has a spectacular aura aboutPineMan has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricknologist View Post
The pic looks like the new Kermit Insert for the FleshLight.
PineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #25
myttia

myttia is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork View Post
I kept a cork up my butt hole all the time for a few months (thats where my nick name comes from)

Not so much to streach the hole, but to allow me to be able to relax the muscles around it so I could open it when I was ready to.
err i missed this post! um how big was it? was it taperred like a plug? how long and often did you keep it in? did you achieve your goal? I want to be able to open for my boy, but he's very large... :/
myttia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #26
assstretcher

assstretcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankinbro View Post
I posted this on another forum and thought it could be usefull here too. Maybe you guys after reading it will have some tips or erotic ideas for me too.
Anal Stretching Guide:

Do the Following with lots of Lube(no numbing lube, pain is a useful indicator) and patience. There should be no pain. If there's pain slow down or maybe wait an hour.

Anal Sex and Anal Play are a lot about noticing certain sensations and training your mind to feel pleasure from them.

1) Start slow with a finger and do circles around your sphincter.
Feel the bumps as you glide over them, and more importantly relax into the feeling

When you feel relaxed procede to 2.

2)Push on the side of your sphincter (not right in the center) until you're asshole bends a bit. Then push the finger in. Take note of the sensations. If this is something you want to enjoy then you have to appreciate it. Pull on the sides of your asshole in different directions. Get used to the stretching feeling. Pain here is not good. But the stretching feeling is a little different then pain. Dont overdo it and go slow.

When you feel relaxed more, pull your asshole one way and insert another finger. Again the sensations. Pause your fingers and bite down on them with your anus. Try and hold it for a few seconds and relax.
Pull on the sides of your asshole again. Enjoy the stretching and keep repeating it until your asshole feels more relaxed.

3) I recommend a medium size butt plug to help train your ass simply because the small ones are too tiny. Remove your fingers and take in the feeling of emptiness. Then grab the buttplug and, after a generous amount of lubing, slowly work it in.

Keep inserting until you start to feel a little bit of pain or that stretching feeling. Ease back and little bit and bite down on the plug as hard as you can(try not the let the plug slip out. You want to start your bite at a point close to your limit. Keep your hard bite on the plug and slid it out (dont let it exit you completely). Then push it back in. You want to tire out your asshole so it loses its bite, so you need to work the muscle till it gets tired. Keep repeating this until you can work the plug into your asshole. You can feel free to take pauses if you'd like, just dont remove the plug unless it really needs Lube. I've found my anal experience to be better if nothing needs to exit and reenter me. (sliding is ok, but I have issues with a full exit).

Again concentrate on the sensations. This is something you want to enjoy.
Essentially use buttplugs and dildos to work your way up to bigger things and pain should never be an issue. Make sure you can get used to the circumference before you get used to the fucking motions.

Anyone have comparable advice to enjoy the in-and-out feeling of anal?
(make sure u to a shit before)
yeah but an easy way is to make ur hand wet and ur asshole and but 1 finger in and wiggle it around until it feels bigger and add the 2nd which is no pain and now change tactic by mvoe in and out ur ass .Now the 3rd finger may hurt and go slow in and out then go real fast and white stuff will be dripping out dont worry that is juice so that ur shit doesnt hurt u.
the 4th finger is hard to put it and it hurts i know i tried.
u make rub some soap using a soape bar on ur hand only a little.
now look at ur asshole in the mirror and take ur hand out
there is a big hole do this everyday and ur asshole will fit a watermelon (it will be 3-5 inches wide and long ) dont try to put a giant one it
assstretcher is offline   Reply With Quote