Are you barefoot all the time? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the joys and travails of going barefoot.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
Mezz

Mezz is on a distinguished road
Are you barefoot all the time?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm new to this and have been trying to go barefoot as much as I can as I enjoy the freedom of it... but I was wondering if there were places you choose to not go barefoot? I hike a lot and do a lot of bush whacking (off trail through thick bush), do you wear footwear there? what about work and school? Do you find your feet get used to the new textures over time (my walking speed slowed considerably from walking on rocks and other hurtfull things). Anyways, just curious, I am new to the concept and was looking to see how you guys adapted to being shoeless.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
barefootman

barefootman is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think over time, I realized that being barefoot was just part of who I am. If I can accept that then others can too. I don't even think about whether I am wearing shoes or not. I go everywhere with really no problems. People get used to seeing me as I am.
barefootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
jagerhans
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

jagerhans will become famous soon enoughjagerhans will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

there are (a very few) places i don't frequent barefoot but just in order to avoid confrontation because i don't want to be noticed or harassed or raise arguments. shops and offices are no problem. there are no surfaces who discourage me from going barefoot themselves except extremely hot sand and deep snow over long times and long motorcycle rides on highways. i do cross barefoot thick bushes and thorny fields , love mud and frozen grass, gravel is ok. only thorns really slow me down because it is a part of the game finding the best path. after really long walks on aggressive surfaces i tend to slow down if my feet start feeling sore.

«When people are asleep, we must all become alarm clocks»
—Lard
jagerhans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
 nuspieds
Hip Forums Supporter

nuspieds is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Your feet will adapt to pretty much anything. You can go barefoot wherever you feel comfortable. Stores will be pretty quick to tell you if they like it (no confrontation) or not (confrontation). Even in stores that don't, you'll find total inconsistency. It comes down to the people, whether they are tolerant or informed. I was pretty shy starting out, but you get used to it over time (individuals vary greatly), and it feels wonderful. Just give your feet time to toughen up (they will), and yourself time to develop blinders to others (you will).
nuspieds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:11 AM   #5
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes, All The Time, Have Done For Years, And I Still Enjoy It As Much

Now, As I Did On My First Day....

Welcome To The Wonderful World Of Barefooting Mezz....

Cheers Glen.
GLENGLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
Mezz

Mezz is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Glen!! Your every wheres on here ha. And I must say.... this morning was a cool, dew'y morning and took the dog for an early morning walk, almost feel naked barefoot, love it!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
Billyx1120

Billyx1120 is a jewel in the roughBillyx1120 is a jewel in the roughBillyx1120 is a jewel in the roughBillyx1120 is a jewel in the rough
Barefootin'
Like this post? Yes | No    

In my youth, (of which I am still am) I have always liked the freedom of barefoot - I continue to do so as much as possible. The hard skin that has formed gives a degree of protection though one has to be cautious of where to tread, -> Fields that have 'natural wastage' I can handle, it’s the disposal of man-made objects that is regretful.
Balancing the two, I still like and will carry on enjoying the freedom of nakedness
< Peace + Love ~ Save the Planet >
Billyx1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:56 PM   #8
wameron36

wameron36 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

The only times I ever wear footwear is at Uni when I have to use the labs and it's a requirement, and at my work where steal-caps are required which is fair enough. Other than that I'm just naturally barefoot, I've just never really worn shoes my whole life so far. So to me I never really adapted as I never changed.
wameron36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
StraightToes 
N/A

StraightToes is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyx1120 View Post
In my youth, (of which I am still am) I have always liked the freedom of barefoot - I continue to do so as much as possible.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I've read a few interviews, etc. with people in their later stages of life. Often they're asked if they'd do anything differently if they had it all to do over again. One interesting response that often comes up is that they'd go barefoot in the grass a lot more. I guess reflecting on their lives they realize that's a nice, "earthy" feeling that's just a simple pleasure of life.
StraightToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #10
ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine is just really niceChrissySunshine is just really niceChrissySunshine is just really niceChrissySunshine is just really niceChrissySunshine is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

When I was younger, I used to HATE winter because my mom made me wear shoes.

I go without shoes most of the time, if I can get away with it.
he?" Groucho gives him a whack over the shoulders with his staff and answers, "A golden-haired lion."

-Aldous Huxley, The Doors of Perception.

Quote:
[RubySoho6] i've said it before. Cum is not a substitute for oxygen
ChrissySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote