a eighth of shrooms? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Feed your head with all sorts of fabulous fungi

Old 07-04-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
itsallgood

itsallgood has a spectacular aura aboutitsallgood has a spectacular aura aboutitsallgood has a spectacular aura about
a eighth of shrooms?
Like this post? Yes | No    

What are the normal visuals on a shroom trip of that much?
itsallgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:08 AM   #2
tubahead

tubahead will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Depends on the type of mushrooms. You can get some pretty crazy visuals from half an eighth of some types of mushrooms. Other times you can take around 5g of some mushrooms and not really get near as many visuals.
tubahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #3
itsallgood

itsallgood has a spectacular aura aboutitsallgood has a spectacular aura aboutitsallgood has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

How strong is the supposed after glow? I only tried them once and that was way back when so i dont even know what it was like afterwards besides me getting home and my mom like glowing infront of me. WOAH.

So that depends on the type of mushroom right? Theirs different classes? How strong is the strongest?
Old 07-04-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

With an eigth I usually get some patterning with both open and closed eyes and possibly feel like your room or scenery is somehow different. Usually see constant movement and may notice nuances in like your hands or trees or whatever you don't really pick up on sober. The body trip is usually more intense than the visuals and like tuba said it depends on the shrooms. Afterglows can range from glowing joy to abrupt sobriety no definitive answers really, many factors come into play.
guerillabedlam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:08 AM   #5
inthydreams911

inthydreams911 has a spectacular aura aboutinthydreams911 has a spectacular aura aboutinthydreams911 has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Man an eigth of shrooms will have me gone now. Walls melting, becoming oceans and flowing every through the room and me. Everything fractalizes and grows and shrinks with mathematical precision. I can make whole villages and planets and galaxies just by visualizing them and holding my will on them. Extremely complex environments appear in the air, extreme morphing and bending of room, time will blend together and stretch out. Awareness on a hundred points at one time as if each point was individually getting a hundred percent awareness. Inner visions of expanding light, hyperdimensional objects, flowing information, alien geometrics, spiritual beings. Invisible light takes extreme forms.

There is so much visualizations, that only a portion, a small fraction of it. If you are open to whatever, if you have no expectations, then you will see, you will be completely blown away, beyond all expectations.
inthydreams911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #6
itsallgood

Like this post? Yes | No    

Oh my god i cant wait until i come across some of those. Iam gonna take a light dose because i have a feeling the ones they gave me before were weak and then iam gonna get hit with a huge strong one in the face like when i was least expecting it.

The ones i took before made the room turn incredibly small and my arms stretched. That was on a eighth or atleast i believe, are those legit? And like dark three deminsional cloud hands were coming down out of the clouds..followed by a huge storm and then kalidiscopes. None the less it overwhelmed me, like almost fell into a bad one i sensed. Id love to trip on them again. If you had to rate them what would you say? Weak, moderate or strong?
Old 07-04-2010, 06:58 AM   #7
itsallgood

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthydreams911 View Post
Man an eigth of shrooms will have me gone now. Walls melting, becoming oceans and flowing every through the room and me. Everything fractalizes and grows and shrinks with mathematical precision. I can make whole villages and planets and galaxies just by visualizing them and holding my will on them. Extremely complex environments appear in the air, extreme morphing and bending of room, time will blend together and stretch out. Awareness on a hundred points at one time as if each point was individually getting a hundred percent awareness. Inner visions of expanding light, hyperdimensional objects, flowing information, alien geometrics, spiritual beings. Invisible light takes extreme forms.

There is so much visualizations, that only a portion, a small fraction of it. If you are open to whatever, if you have no expectations, then you will see, you will be completely blown away, beyond all expectations.
Jeez dude i cant wait to have some of those lovely naturel thangs. Those are some crazy visuals, espcially the wall melting thing, thats basically acid in some kind of sense. Thats so amazing. Thats tripping beyond belief. Well offcourse you can trip harder but dang. Seeing the power of light on that thing must be a major wow factor.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:06 AM   #8
itsallgood

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillabedlam View Post
With an eigth I usually get some patterning with both open and closed eyes and possibly feel like your room or scenery is somehow different. Usually see constant movement and may notice nuances in like your hands or trees or whatever you don't really pick up on sober. The body trip is usually more intense than the visuals and like tuba said it depends on the shrooms. Afterglows can range from glowing joy to abrupt sobriety no definitive answers really, many factors come into play.
Woah dude just woah. These things are powerful.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #9
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallgood View Post
Oh my god i cant wait until i come across some of those. Iam gonna take a light dose because i have a feeling the ones they gave me before were weak and then iam gonna get hit with a huge strong one in the face like when i was least expecting it.

The ones i took before made the room turn incredibly small and my arms stretched. That was on a eighth or atleast i believe, are those legit? And like dark three deminsional cloud hands were coming down out of the clouds..followed by a huge storm and then kalidiscopes. None the less it overwhelmed me, like almost fell into a bad one i sensed. Id love to trip on them again. If you had to rate them what would you say? Weak, moderate or strong?
Your description sounds like an 1/8 of good shrooms.
guerillabedlam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
inthydreams911

inthydreams911 has a spectacular aura aboutinthydreams911 has a spectacular aura aboutinthydreams911 has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yea the more and more you eat shrooms, the more you visuals will grow. The gnarliest thing you see in like the peak of your mushrooms trip, might be the first thing you see on your next mushroom trip.

The visuals build and evolve as your brain builds and evolves. Everything should look like an Alex Grey art piece if you let yourself trip hard enough.
inthydreams911 is offline   Reply With Quote