Sustained released hydrocodone 15/325?? help.. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 07-03-2010, 05:10 AM   #1
hunterbrit

hunterbrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Sustained released hydrocodone 15/325?? help..
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey guys. My pain management dr. just switched me to this special form of vicodin- it is a sustained or controlled release form in the strengh 15/325.
I was on norco 10/325 every 4-6 hours. I would take several norcos to get a noticable high, and also for pain relief. I had to get this new pill filled at a compounded pharmacy. It is a big red capsule with the powder in it. Does anyone know about how this sustained release works? The directions say to take 1 every 6 hours as needed. And regular norco is also 1-2 every 6 hours as needed.
Can you break open the plastic capsule and take just the powder ( like with water )to get the full feeling of the hydrocodone? I wonder if it is just the plastic capsule that makes it "sustained release". any help, info, experiences is appreciated! thanks!
hunterbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hmmm, must be something new, never heard of that kind of hydro. I dont think the gelcap would do too much regarding time release, they dissolve rather easily. I dont see why you couldnt take out the powder and just eat it, but it may just be another pill within the gelcap (I seen these tylenol pm's or something like that)

Anyway just take out whatever is inside and eat it.
Down-In-A-Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:45 AM   #3
VitaH20

VitaH20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

What're the markings? I wanna look this up cuz Ive never heard of it.
VitaH20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:54 AM   #4
Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterbrit View Post
Hey guys. My pain management dr. just switched me to this special form of vicodin- it is a sustained or controlled release form in the strengh 15/325.
I was on norco 10/325 every 4-6 hours. I would take several norcos to get a noticable high, and also for pain relief. I had to get this new pill filled at a compounded pharmacy. It is a big red capsule with the powder in it. Does anyone know about how this sustained release works? The directions say to take 1 every 6 hours as needed. And regular norco is also 1-2 every 6 hours as needed.
Can you break open the plastic capsule and take just the powder ( like with water )to get the full feeling of the hydrocodone? I wonder if it is just the plastic capsule that makes it "sustained release". any help, info, experiences is appreciated! thanks!
right on i tried to get my doc to give me those, he told me i had to go to a compound pharm, to much trouble, so he gave me 20mg oxys..haha I said sweet thanks doc
Old 09-01-2010, 01:57 AM   #5
Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaH20 View Post
What're the markings? I wanna look this up cuz Ive never heard of it.
Ya bud in the usa the fda says you cant have pure hydro but they can mix up to 15mgs of hydo with 325 of apap but thats the max