Being able to tell the difference between MDMA shard and Crystal Meth. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 06-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #1
mattritt

mattritt is on a distinguished road
Being able to tell the difference between MDMA shard and Crystal Meth.
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Well to start off I would NEVER do meth intentionally, but accidentally did it once about a year ago when I got what was suppose to be MDMA. Not to get into it but lets just say it was the worst day of my life. So I have to ask, is there any way to tell the difference between meth and MDMA shards by looking, tasting, smelling the crystals? I live in the meth capitol of the United States so its EXTREMELY common for MDMA to be cut around here. Now I wouldn't ever by from anyone I didn't trust but say I were to need some one day from someone I didn't know at a rave or what not? Can you tell without a tester or without taking a threshold dose? I never wanna do meth again.

I've noticed MDMA usually forms really geometric type crystals, while pictures of meth I've seen have been pretty jagged. Things like that.

Thanks guys!!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't think you can tell visually. Maybe only by taste, I don't know how meth tastes but MDMA has a very particular kind of bitterness.

Mr.Writer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
Just naughty

Just naughty is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Meth (good meth anyway) has a very bitter very strong nasty taste.It varies in color when melted,such as a pink hue,green,& purple.Sometimes it can have an amber look but if it's cloudy & white,I wouldn't trust it.If it's nice & clear,then that's good.But I'd rely on taste if you can't melt it.Lick it & if it makes you cringe then it's good
Don't ask how I know...I just do.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

well molly has a strong taste that will make you cringe too . . .

but yeah good meth is actually see-through while molly never is.

Mr.Writer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:38 AM   #5
Triptronic

Triptronic is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yea molly tastes very strong and bitter with a cold black liquorish aftertaste, and crystal is just extremely bitter and dirty tasting.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:49 AM   #6
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I haven't seen molly as a straight shard crystal but it looks 'murkier' and not as clear to me when broken up. A nickname for meth is glass and it does look straight up like a shard of glass. MDMA might have more of a rock quality. But I dunno there are probably different methods to make the stuff' that make the product look differently.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:14 AM   #7
Triptronic

Triptronic is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillabedlam View Post
I haven't seen molly as a straight shard crystal but it looks 'murkier' and not as clear to me when broken up. A nickname for meth is glass and it does look straight up like a shard of glass. MDMA might have more of a rock quality. But I dunno there are probably different methods to make the stuff' that make the product look differently.
yea the brown sticky crystals in the baggy on my sig is mdma, and yea it is more rocky, that was just when i had crushed it smaller. its got a very unique taste and texture, most of the time its moist imo.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:39 AM   #8
Just naughty

Just naughty is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I could really go for some of that pretty white happiness you have there.....
Old 07-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
Degausser

Degausser is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've ran into crystal mollies a few times in the last couple of weeks, and to be quite honest with you, it just looks like sand to me. Of course it wasn't one big crystal either you could tell that it was just break and shake from a larger crystal.
Degausser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #10
GiveLoveLife22

GiveLoveLife22 is an unknown quantity at this point
MDA vs MDMA
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have only seen molly as off white powder or cloudy crystal. For the people saying molly is tan or brown and more rock or sand consistency is most likely not mdma but mda which is street named sass or sassafrass. it is one step above the checmical process of making mdma. mda causes slight hallucinogenic effects compared to mdma which makes it more appealing to most people. you still get the same energy and euphoric oneness but a little visuals as well. it also lasts longer. most of the people i talk to have never heard of mda. i am sure alot of people buy and take mda thinking it is mdma. it takes much longer for the effects to kick in (~45 mins) which can lead to taking more than you might be planning. both though can create an amazing time when taken to enhance an already wonderful experience.
GiveLoveLife22 is offline   Reply With Quote