I built a masturbation machine for men that actually works - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
DIYsexmachinebuilder
Banned

DIYsexmachinebuilder is an unknown quantity at this point
I built a masturbation machine for men that actually works
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hahahaha. I'm laughing so hard right now. I built the first masturbation machine that works. I've tried everything. And it's very hard for me to get off because I'm basically a sex addict.

Anyway, I've accepted the fact that I'm probably never going to get a girl every again in my life so I decided to build a masturbation machine.

Ok, here are the things you need to buy. You won't be embarrassed buying this stuff because no one will suspect anything. All materials totaly about $75. That's still cheaper than most machines and this is guaranteed to work. If it works on me, it'll work on anyone.

List of materials
1) Hitachi D10VH drill ...it has a speed dial so you can adjust speed...it also has a button that lets you lock in the speed...people will just think you are doing home improvements....$49
this is the actual drill...it's awesome
http://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-D10VH-...6816059&sr=8-3
2) you need a spade bit or a wood boring bit that is about 3/4" x 4"...you don't want it too long... 3/4" width is perfect for this, though...this will be about $4
something like this...http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-DSB1013-...816191&sr=8-11
3) Suave Naturals shampoo bottle...this is the exact one that I bought...my dick is almost 6 inches long so if you have an average sized dick...get this
http://www.vitacost.com/Suave-Natura...hampoo...about $2
4) medium sized latex gloves...large is okay too probably.. $3
5) scotch or 3M duck tape..$6
6) assorted rubber bands of different sizes...I got a bag of them with all different sizes...$1.50
7) lots of lube...the good stuff too...I'm using astroglide but I don't know if that is good enough because my dick is raw as hell right now...that can be fixed though...it's just skin, though...it'll be fine

That's it...take suave bottle...cut a 3/4" slit in the bottom. this if for the spade bit. First rap the spade bit in duct tape, you don't want it hurting your dick or cutting you but don't worry. It won't. Stick the spade bit it in slit of the suave bottle. Just enough so that it's in there. That's how the drill will turn the bottle. Now rap rubber bands around the top of the bit and create a sort of harness and rap the other end of the band around the bottle. This is for reinforcement. Then duct tape the rubber band to the bottle. Or if you have a better way, go for it.

Forgot one step: now you put crumpled up newspapers inside the bottle and pack it in around the bit so that the bit doesn't jar loose at all and also to protect your dick. ...Put in about 1 inch of newspaper padding.

Now cut the end of latex glove where the fingers are. Actually, if you can find some double sided tape, that might be best here. Wrap the duct tape in a loop so that both sides are sticky and put the duct tape on both sides of the inside of the bottle. Now put the latex glove inside and press it around so that it's firm or secure. Now wrape the other end of the latex glove around the base of the bottle and put a rubber band on it and then duct tape that also. Now you should be done. It's best if you can get the spade bit to go into the bottle a bit cock-eyed (no pun) because then when it swivels around it will be like a drum beating on your dick.

Anyway....I built this because the sex toys that I saw for men looked like junk that wouldn't last more than a month. This way, if the bottle, breaks, it's only $2 to go get another one. Have fun.
DIYsexmachinebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
Aine6923

Aine6923 is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Wow isn't this an insult to the fleshlight haha. I mean with that, you can choose between a "lady parts", a mouth, or an asshole. They even have one called stealth. And you can choose different textures.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:16 AM   #3
DIYsexmachinebuilder
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

I never used a fleshlight. I thought the fleshlight wasn't motorized.

Oh, you mean a fleshlight with a vibrator in it? man, I've tried vibrator/massage things and they don't work. This isn't a vibrator. Feels kind of like a blowjob.

It's also high powered. Capable of 2500 rpm. This is well built too.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
Vanilla Gorilla
Kangarooter

Vanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant futureVanilla Gorilla has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Or you could just use your hand
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #5
DIYsexmachinebuilder
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

I got bad shoulders. Yeah, you could use your hand.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:21 AM   #6
EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Can you move your hand at 2500rpm

....didn't think so

~ Awakening ~
EnergyofInfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to beholdSam_Stoned is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Post a pic of the finished product. Or else I call bullshit.
Sam_Stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:25 AM   #8
thedope 
tar baby

thedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Mine has an Armstrong motor.
thedope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:26 AM   #9
PurpByThePound
hate it or love it

PurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

i wouldnt put my dick near a fucking drill bit dude. fuck that

You have no clue like toy stores without board games
That when I paint pictures, I'm dipping brushes in war paint

PurpByThePound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:28 AM   #10
DIYsexmachinebuilder
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

give me about 15 minutes...I will post a picture