420 sex ? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Is promiscuity wrong or the way we were meant to be? Discuss sex without hangups, threesomes, orgies and more!

Old 06-02-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
queqid

queqid is an unknown quantity at this point
420 sex ?
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

OK, I am older than most of you and maybe that is the problem-I am not up to date on a lot of the terms. I have recently seem 420 on a regular basis on Craigs List in the sex listings.

What does 420 mean? Is it a new drug? Thanks for the replies.
queqid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
Reverand JC
Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Reverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

420 is a police code for pot. Alot of potheads have adopted it into their lexicon. Smoking pot every day at 4:20, refering to April 20th (4/20/ whatever year) as Stoner New Years etc.

Peace Out,
Rev J

"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson
Reverand JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
boguskyle
kyleboguesque

boguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really niceboguskyle is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

its weed.
need help with any other terms?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
Willow420

Willow420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverand JC View Post
420 is a police code for pot. Alot of potheads have adopted it into their lexicon. Smoking pot every day at 4:20, refering to April 20th (4/20/ whatever year) as Stoner New Years etc.

Peace Out,
Rev J
MYTH!
420 is not the police code for marijuana trafficing

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking kids who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation.

It's now well known across the world and we all blaze at 4:20pm and on the 20th day of the 4th month "420" it's like a stoner holiday
Willow420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
Itscarnag3

Itscarnag3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Like this post? Yes | No    

^ layed it out perfect.
high(lol)schoolers meeting after school to smoke. now what u see on craiglist is ppl who are 420 friendly
Itscarnag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #6
queqid

queqid is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thanks guys--it has been many years since I have smoked any dope. Though I will say--if you drive through my town at dusk with the windows open, you can get a wiff. A wonderful smell that you never forget. And smoking with sex IS really great. Thanks
queqid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:40 AM   #7
Reverand JC
Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Reverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud ofReverand JC has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow420 View Post
MYTH!

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking kids who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation.

It's now well known across the world and we all blaze at 4:20pm and on the 20th day of the 4th month "420" it's like a stoner holiday
My bad. I also have mixed feelings about April 20. On top of being "Stoner New Year," it is also the anniversary of the Colombine Massacre and Hitlers birthday. Maybe I should just smoke it off.

Peace Out,
Rev J

"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson
Reverand JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
BTlights

BTlights is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

And now we can add the start of The Oil Spill. Yeah, its an interesting day historically. Of course, I bet if you pick ANY day and trace it back through history you can find weird stuff. After all, there are only 365 of them.
BTlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:28 AM   #9
MagnumMan

MagnumMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

420 means time to blaze. Having sex after is always nice too!!
MagnumMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:40 AM   #10
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow420 View Post
MYTH!

this is blaspmamy as steve is a faggot.. no kids ever invented time for christ sake..

get an analog clock place the hands together, no matter what way its turned its high noon..

anyways before cheesus the fookin christ returns.. I think the person is asking whats it mean in the ad.. it mean the person is weed friendly..

good thing digital clocks were invented, still be walking around with sundials not knowing how to use them..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote