Who has masturbated with or for their brother or sister? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 05-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
Fleacy

Fleacy is an unknown quantity at this point
Who has masturbated with or for their brother or sister?
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Let's admit it... some of us have done it before. Not a lot of us but some of us have...

Here is my story; I was sleeping my bed at night and all of the sudden I felt something moving on my clit and I woke to find my older brother playing with me. He stopped when I woke up. But then the next day he asked me to masturbate for him. I don't know why but I did. We haven't done anything like that since. By the way I was 16 and he was 18.
Fleacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
I'minmyunderwear
voice of sexy

I'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond reputeI'minmyunderwear has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

these people have. http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/s...tpost&t=195481

assuming you're not an unoriginal troll, your brother is a sick fuck for molesting you in your sleep.
I'minmyunderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:36 AM   #3
Mr. Man

Mr. Man is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleacy View Post
Let's admit it... some of us have done it before. Not a lot of us but some of us have...

Here is my story; I was sleeping my bed at night and all of the sudden I felt something moving on my clit and I woke to find my older brother playing with me. He stopped when I woke up. But then the next day he asked me to masturbate for him. I don't know why but I did. We haven't done anything like that since. By the way I was 16 and he was 18.
Did you want to do more with him or not? How old are you today?
Mr. Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
Mr. Man

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:

I forgot to mention that I have read posts from girls who said they didn't masturbate for their brother, but actually masturbated their brother themselves by giving them handjobs and even blowjobs. In most of the posts I've read, the girls said they did it for practice. Sometimes it happened when the girl accidentally walked in on their brother masturbating, and they were so captivated by the sight that they asked if they could stay and watch, and sometimes asked if they could jack off their brother (usually they hadn't done it before), or it led to the brother asking his sister to jack him off.

Some girls who had never given a handjob or a blowjob were even more bold and just went to their brothers and asked him if he would teach them how to give a handjob or blowjob, so that when they got a boyfriend, they'd know what to do. Or they went to him and started asking him questions about it and it led to the brother volunteering to teach his sister how to jack or suck off a guy. Usually it wasn't a one-time thing either; once the girls had done it, they did it a number of times. All the girls said the experience helped them become sexually confident, and there were no negative consequences from it. And they said since it was only handjobs and blowjobs, it wasn't really sex, so it was no big deal.

Did you and your brother ever talk or think about doing something similar?
Old 05-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I forgot to mention that I have read posts from girls who said they didn't masturbate for their brother, but actually masturbated their brother themselves by giving them handjobs and even blowjobs. In most of the posts I've read, the girls said they did it for practice. Sometimes it happened when the girl accidentally walked in on their brother masturbating, and they were so captivated by the sight that they asked if they could stay and watch, and sometimes asked if they could jack off their brother (usually they hadn't done it before), or it led to the brother asking his sister to jack him off.

Some girls who had never given a handjob or a blowjob were even more bold and just went to their brothers and asked him if he would teach them how to give a handjob or blowjob, so that when they got a boyfriend, they'd know what to do. Or they went to him and started asking him questions about it and it led to the brother volunteering to teach his sister how to jack or suck off a guy. Usually it wasn't a one-time thing either; once the girls had done it, they did it a number of times. All the girls said the experience helped them become sexually confident, and there were no negative consequences from it. And they said since it was only handjobs and blowjobs, it wasn't really sex, so it was no big deal.

Your obsession is disgusting...
Old 05-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
Fleacy

Fleacy is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:

Well he ended up showing me how to masturbate. I didn't ask him to and I didn't really ask him not to, it just sort of happened. But that is all we did, he fingered me and he watched me finger myself. We didn't talk about it but he told me if I ever had any questions about it then I should go to him. I was too shy but reflecting back I wish I did go to him more.
Fleacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."
Codmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 will become famous soon enoughChinaCatSunflower02 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

this is atleast the 20th thread i've seen along these lines on this forum...wtf?
ChinaCatSunflower02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #9
Mr. Man

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Well he ended up showing me how to masturbate. I didn't ask him to and I didn't really ask him not to, it just sort of happened. But that is all we did, he fingered me and he watched me finger myself. We didn't talk about it but he told me if I ever had any questions about it then I should go to him. I was too shy but reflecting back I wish I did go to him more.
Why do you wish you had gone to him more? Did you feel like you don't have enough sexual experience?
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #10
sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Why do you wish you had gone to him more? Did you feel like you don't have enough sexual experience?
Your a pervert...