smoking freebase 4-aco-dmt - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 05-22-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
mdbnkc

mdbnkc is on a distinguished road
smoking freebase 4-aco-dmt
Like this post? Yes | No    

this quesiton from sweetblasphemy popped a question into my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBlasphemy View Post
Eat/vape/smoke/snort? What's best at what dose?
I know that smoking the fumurate and hcl forms of 4-aco-dmt are not very effective at all but has anyone tried converting it to a freebase and smoking that?

I have smoked mushroom extract that I converted to freebase. the psilly resin got me tripping harder and quicker than the ~5 gram dose would have but didn't last nearly as long.

since 4-aco-dmt is just an acetlylated version of psilocin, I'm thinking it would be active as a freebase. anyone ever read anything to confirm or prove this wrong?
mdbnkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:10 AM   #2
Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Isn't it just a waste when you try to smoke mushrooms? I mean the melting point for psilocybin and psilocin is around 200 degrees.

Don't know about 4-aco-DMT though.
Mr.Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
mdbnkc

Like this post? Yes | No    

yes smoking mushrooms alone is a waste of money and mushrooms. the way to make a smokable mushroom resin is to soak the mushrooms in methanol for a couple days. filter the methanol and discard the gunk or save it for another methanol soaking. once you have all your methanol collected it is very easy to titrate with baking soda for smoking or with acedic acid for consumption. I'm gonna try it in a couple weeks if nobody else does by then. I know freebase would definately be more effective if smoking then the HCL, but is it more effective than other ROA's is what I'm trying to get at? has nobody else even smoked psilly resin?
Old 05-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Psilocybin is made in its freebase form by the plant (mushrooms). I'm not quite sure how you freebased a molecule without a salt.

Don't smoke the mushrooms. 4-AcO-DMT is just as sensitive.

P.S. Your not looking for the melting point. Your looking for the boiling point. There practically isn't one with these chems (they are destroyed before that...), thats why erowid didn't show u a boiling point.

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."
Codmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #5
shermin
Bazooka Tooth

shermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't see much of a reason for it not to be active..

if you decide to go forth with this experiment, you should post your results
Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #6
mdbnkc

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codmouse View Post
Psilocybin is made in its freebase form by the plant (mushrooms). I'm not quite sure how you freebased a molecule without a salt.

Don't smoke the mushrooms. 4-AcO-DMT is just as sensitive.

P.S. Your not looking for the melting point. Your looking for the boiling point. There practically isn't one with these chems (they are destroyed before that...), thats why erowid didn't show u a boiling point.
lol sorry I wasn't so accurate on an experiment I did over a year ago. I added acetic acid after the methanol and then basified with baking soda to get a very gooey resin.

you are correct, do not smoke whole mushshrooms. The psilocin/psilocybin conent is not high enough. it's like compararble to trying to smoke MHRB trying to get high off DMT..it won't work. you can smoke the shroom extract no problem though.

There was a thread here about a guy who was smoking the fumurate. he said he didn't get the greatest effects from the dose but that's probably acids usually aren't as lipid as bases(freebase 4-aco?) are. just because erowid doens't have a melting point labeled doesn't mean anything to me. they only have the HCL version of 2cb chemistry info, probably as well as one with of many others as well. I apperciate your input cod but I still think it will work.

This is a lot of theory and I don't think anyone should potentially waste their 4-aco-dmt until I or someone else reports back their findings. I'll report my findings next weekend when I have time, until then I'd nobody smoke your 4-aco-dmt HCL/fumurate.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #7
Codmouse

Codmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the roughCodmouse is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Your dumb shermin... You know better than this. You also should know that i don't talk out of my ass very often.

mdbnkc, I can't for the life of me understand why you would make it a salt then remove the salt to smoke it. Psilocybin acetate vs its freebase. Why? Its not an oil in freebase form. Still crystal. As a matter of fact its whats known as a zwitterion. Or in a crude sense a self salting molecule. This is partially why it can not be smoked. This is also why I can't understand why you add a salt, save stability purposes.

4-ho-dmt is not an acid either, its neutral. VERY lipid indeed.

I believe erowid only has a salt form of 2c-b because the freebase is an oil, and no one wants to play with an oil. To sensitive.

Do not smoke these chemicals... If you get any effect its from the unburnt dust your breathing into your lungs. Just huff some powder instead!

(Dronelore)"Living is awesome. Maybe dying is awesome too. But seeing as no one knows for sure, it makes perfect sense to fear the "end" of something as awesome as being alive."
Old 05-24-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
shermin
Bazooka Tooth

shermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codmouse View Post
Your dumb shermin... You know better than this. You also should know that i don't talk out of my ass very often.

mdbnkc, I can't for the life of me understand why you would make it a salt then remove the salt to smoke it. Psilocybin acetate vs its freebase. Why? Its not an oil in freebase form. Still crystal. As a matter of fact its whats known as a zwitterion. Or in a crude sense a self salting molecule. This is partially why it can not be smoked. This is also why I can't understand why you add a salt, save stability purposes.

4-ho-dmt is not an acid either, its neutral. VERY lipid indeed.

I believe erowid only has a salt form of 2c-b because the freebase is an oil, and no one wants to play with an oil. To sensitive.

Do not smoke these chemicals... If you get any effect its from the unburnt dust your breathing into your lungs. Just huff some powder instead!
i was under the impression that 4-ho-dmt was an internal salt just as n,n dmt, 5-meo-dmt and other smokeable compounds ect..

and i just have a hard time believing ANYBODY about this, because people have SWORE to me that crystal meth CAN'T be smoked as an hcl salt, but ALL crystal meth is a salt [hcl or carbonate in most teks]

but who knows.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #9
mdbnkc

Like this post? Yes | No    

I followed a tek but can't remember where I found it. I think it was erowid, rhodium or something like that. I never said psilocybin/psilocin were oils, I know they are both crystals in pure form.

i added a either acidic or basic water to the methanol to get the psilly's out of it..again I'm sorry I can't remember my tek to the t. I'm pretty sure I read a few scientific articles that said the psilly's were more soluble in acidic water than basic water, so I may have used the acetic first to pull it from the methanol. I did a lot of research before doing it and it was successful.

I know for a fact you can smoke mushroom extract and trip harder than eating them just no where near as long. this was much more than placebo effects. the exact technique I used to do this I can't really remember but It was simple and very effective. For that reason it makes me believe 4-aco-dmt can be smoked as a freebase as well. believe me or not I will report back next weekend.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:30 AM   #10
Codmouse

Like this post? Yes | No    

Well, let me know man. I truly would love to know. I have some 4-aco-dmt ready to smoke if I can do that.