sometimes It is hard for me to cum during sex, despite remaining hard, what can I do? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs

Old 05-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Carlfloydfan
Travel lover

Carlfloydfan has a spectacular aura aboutCarlfloydfan has a spectacular aura aboutCarlfloydfan has a spectacular aura about
sometimes It is hard for me to cum during sex, despite remaining hard, what can I do?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I actually find this really annoying because it is happening a lot. I mean, it gets to the point where I start to pound away, closing my eyes tightly and drawing the attention away from us so I can concentrate on me cumming. What I mean is, the first 15-20 minutes are amazing, a sensual union between two lovers, but after that, I finally want to enjoy things too and I want to cum, because over 20 minutes feels to long for me. But sometimes, I can not cum! So it goes on for another 10-15 minutes before I finally cum (or sometimes, fail to and quit). It is easy for me to find "a rhythm" but difficult for me to find a "good rhythm" to get off. For a while, having her close her legs tightly while I was deep in worked, not anymore.

Maybe we have sex too often? I mean, I am hard often but maybe I should fight the urges and wait before having sex, to have a rest. One day we had sex 6 times, almost 7. The second time was right after the first and I had difficulty cumming that time. The 4th time, maybe five hours late, I did not cum at all (she did so I count it as sex) and quit after 20 minutes. The 5th time, 2 and a half hours late, was hard to get off too but I finally did as we were both sweating like crazy. The attempted 7th time I went soft after entering, chalk that up to obvious fatigue.

It seems that if I have sex more than twice, or sometimes just once in a day, I can still remain rock hard, but can not cum. The past few days we had sex 3-4 times a day and the same thing, hard to cum on repeated attempts. And finally, going soft after entry today after a 2-3 day marathon of 3-4 each day. Maybe I am just physically beat? even as a mere 25 year old...

any tips? Basically we have done all possible positions where she is on the bottom. I like that best despite all the sex I have had in life. In general, I suck at change.
[Leans back, as though his elbow were on the windowsill]
Do, do, ch. Do-be-do, do-be-do-be-do.
Yeah, but white guys, see, they drive a car like this.
[Hunches forward, talks nasally]
Dee-da-dee, a-dee-da-dee-da-dee-da-dee.

[Audience howls with laughter]
Homer: Ah ha ha, it's true, it's true! We're so lame!
Carlfloydfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

You may be having to much sex.Whats your g/f doing while your having sex, does she talk dirty to you, does she make any noise ??? Maybe she should get more involved ??
Old 05-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
The Imaginary Being 
PAIN IN ASS

The Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond reputeThe Imaginary Being has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

sometimes It is hard for me to cum during sex, despite remaining hard, what can I do?

Get down on your hands and knees, and praise the lord. You lucky little devil.
The Imaginary Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
Gadgetcypher

Gadgetcypher is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

It definitely sounds like you're overdoing it. That being said... you said you can cum but only after a really long time or you just give up first. My friend you have found what men the world over hope and pray for: the ability to last longer. As The Imaginary Being said, "Get down on your hands and knees, and praise the lord. You lucky little devil."
a) You should probably try less sex if you find yourself getting exhausted
b) Try enjoying the extra time you have and use it, be creative. Sex, like life is a journey not a destination.
Gadgetcypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #5
Carlfloydfan
Travel lover

Carlfloydfan has a spectacular aura aboutCarlfloydfan has a spectacular aura aboutCarlfloydfan has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyisinlove View Post
You may be having to much sex.Whats your g/f doing while your having sex, does she talk dirty to you, does she make any noise ??? Maybe she should get more involved ??
I think you are right, too much sex. she is diggin' it and moans loudly and cums. She often touches me as we make love and we kiss and all that. As I exit I see the cum on the outside of my condom so I know it is awesome for her. But at some point, it just goes on too long and I can't just simply get off, sometimes.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

How about oral sex, do you have the same problem there also ???
Old 05-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #7
Carlfloydfan
Travel lover

Like this post? Yes | No    

don't do it often but sometimes feels like it takes longer than it should

Old 05-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
Shale 
Lifetime Supporter

Shale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to beholdShale is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlfloydfan View Post
...Maybe we have sex too often? I mean, I am hard often but maybe I should fight the urges and wait before having sex, to have a rest. One day we had sex 6 times, almost 7. ...
"Couple in the next room - tryin' to win a prize. They been going at it all night long..." Paul Simon made that observation.

I don't know how you do six or more times a day. Even when I was your age I only did it five times and my cock was hurting.

OK. You Win the Most Sex Per Day prize.

Now stop and try for the Most Enjoyable Sex prize.

Limit yourself to just once and let it go on. Of course your GF can have multiple orgasms. That is standard feature on that model of human. But the male model is less frequent and should be quite explosive when it does happen.

Oh, and quit thinking about it. Just push in-out-in-out and let the body figure out when it gets ready to pop. Your GF should be able to hang with you.

BTW, I always found doing it from the back lying down gave me more stim on the underside of my cock. Have you tried that position?

If it's the Right Direction - Swim Upstream
Shale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #9
joetheman

joetheman is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Haha I always wish I could last longer, but then if we do it later that day it will take a lot longer. The problem is the more u try to come, the harder it will be. Sex will not work if it becomes something u have to try to do or else you're unhappy. It has to be natural. And man if I tried to do it 7 times it would be pretty sore down there from being hard all day haha
joetheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:31 AM   #10
KrowsKeeper

KrowsKeeper is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Masturbate for a little bit before you start having sex
KrowsKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote