any girls had two guys at once - Page 7 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Is promiscuity wrong or the way we were meant to be? Discuss sex without hangups, threesomes, orgies and more!

Old 06-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #61
LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sometimes I wish I could replicate my bloke so I could fuck two of him at once. I'd LOVE to be fucked by two men but only if it could somehow be the same person! (think the Mickey Mouse 'Sorcerers Apprentice!' clip) Having enjoyed the intense pleasure of a dildo in my ass and a cock in my cunt (and vice versa) One of my favorite fantasies is of being fucked in both by two very big cocks (yes with male bodies attached!) I also totally get off on the thought of being held down/ held from behind by one bloke and fucked by the other BUT don't want to actually fuck around outside of my relationship .... so other than being content with living vicariously through the posts here, a Star Trek replicator (they MUST have had one of those) is my only option.

Not being unreasonable am I?
If I am it's because it's very difficult being a 'one-man' hyper-libidinous , sex obsessive with a voracious appetite so you'll have to excuse me.
LaRegazzaDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:16 AM   #62
maverickm

maverickm is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it's so hot to be with a woman who wants to be with two guys at once
Like this post? Yes | No    

I mean how hot, sexy and turned on does a woman have to be if she wants to be with two guys at once. Think about it...

I've been fascinated with the idea for years, but I could never talk to my wife about it.

Then I discovered "Sloane Fox" and her "Empowerment of a Threesome" narration of an MFM from a woman's perspective and why she loves it. It's a little hard to find, but if you do a couple of searches you should be able to locate it.

It's just about one of the hottest things I've ever heard. Do you think women can actually find being with two guys at once empowering?

I played it for my wife on a car trip and it started the discussion. Turns out she had secretly fantasized about it too, but was worried that I would think she was a slut. I thought about it and answered... yes, but that's OK. I can handle that. I think I would actually like it if you were a little more slutty.

A few months later, we had the opportunity to try it and she LOVED it. I like it too because it's amazing to see how turned-on she gets. We've had a couple of experiences since then and in general they have been experience. It's also pushed me to get better in bed. It's funny how most guys think that are they good in bed, but in reality they are lousy. There's nothing like watching another guy give your wife mind blowing orgasms, and then realizing he's doing a much better job than you do. That was a huge wake-up call for me.

So if you do decide to go down this path make sure you and your relationship can handle it.

Last edited by maverickm; 06-14-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: removed link
maverickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:47 AM   #63
Hippitychick

Hippitychick is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Maverickm I hope you're not just hawkin' your wares. But yes, I personally believe that it would be incredibly empowering for a ME to be with 2 men in a MMF.
Hippitychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:14 AM   #64
maverickm

Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi Hippitychick,

It's all true :-)
Old 06-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #65
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

no, but I sure would like too..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #66
pangea

pangea is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If having a MMF threesome is it generally accepted/expected that there will be DP action? Wouldnt that be almost an assumed risk/reward?
pangea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #67
RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

pangea, I'd have to answer no to your question about a DP being generally expected. I'd say that half of the women are up to try it. Some don't do anal, so that cancels that DP, and some don't think they can accommodate 2 cocks at once in their vagina, so double vaginal is out too. Also, some guys don't want to let their legs, balls, or cock touch another man's. So, there could be some disagreement.

In my experience though, probably 6 out of the 8 couples that I was with were interested in DP's.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #68
pangea

Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes , I believe your answer is very close to right. I think the percentage of women who have actually tried DP and decided they enjoyed it might be a higher number. I've not met anyone who has had the experience say the absolutely hated it.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #69
maverickm

Like this post? Yes | No    

I think DP is a very advanced thing to do. Don't feel pressure to try it in your first MFM. My wife so far has only done simultaneous oral and vaginal. She loves that and it's plenty of sensation for her at this stage in her sexual exploration. DP is farther down the road for us, and we are definitely having fun on the journey. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Old 06-14-2011, 05:55 PM   #70
pangea

Re: any girls had two guys at once
Like this post? Yes | No    

Agreed. It is a very advanced thing to try much less perform in a pleasing manner. Even with an eager participant who is not a stranger to anal sex.

Rolling mobile and dropping bombs.