dreaming about eating mushrooms - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Feed your head with all sorts of fabulous fungi

Old 04-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
darthkacie
crazy diamond

darthkacie is a jewel in the roughdarthkacie is a jewel in the roughdarthkacie is a jewel in the rough
dreaming about eating mushrooms
Like this post? Yes | No    

anybody ever do this? do you notice effects in your dream comparable to a real experience?

I've been dreaming about eating mushrooms recurrently for the past month or so. haven't actually eaten any in 7 or so months. usually I wake up a little while past dream-ingestion, but sometimes I don't. when I don't, the dreams take on this weird, circular feel. not really sure how to describe it. strange.

maybe it's a sign that I need another adventure sometime soon. :]

been a miner for a heart of gold
darthkacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
magic_rocks
ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّ

magic_rocks is just really nicemagic_rocks is just really nicemagic_rocks is just really nicemagic_rocks is just really nicemagic_rocks is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

yea, quite often actually. ill elaborate when after this drunk wears off
magic_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
darthkacie
crazy diamond

darthkacie is a jewel in the roughdarthkacie is a jewel in the roughdarthkacie is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

nobody else? I had another of these dreams. I dream-tripped, looked through a telescope of the past and future, got a fleeting feeling of what is, was, always will be. Right before I woke up, had an overwhelming sensation of death. Woke up before the point of fearlessness.

this dream was the most reminiscent of an actual shroom trip of any of the others that I can remember. very strange.

been a miner for a heart of gold
darthkacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 will become famous soon enoughChinaCatSunflower02 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

The most i can relate with you is with what you said regarding "I dream-tripped, looked through a telescope of the past and future, got a fleeting feeling of what is, was, always will be. Right before I woke up, had an overwhelming sensation of death. Woke up before the point of fearlessness."

Not sure that i've ever "dream-tripped" before. But my dreams take on a legit and stunning "real" quality these days. It's difficult to even distinguish between dreaming and waking life these days, and the in-between states of sleep and wakefulness seem to really stick out to me and i get a real sense of "what is, was, and always will be".

Not sure how much this relates, but about once or so every month or two i get these electric shocks that go through my entire body and i can hardly breathe. This happens when i'm half sleep/half awake and i've even experienced voices and/or hallucinations during these episodes and an eerie sense of extreme familiarity. This is the only time where i could legitly say i've experienced exterior voices in my head. Part of my body will simultaneously start tightening up as well. Sometimes i wonder if i'm approaching astral projection or something.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 will become famous soon enoughChinaCatSunflower02 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Also, i thought i might add a very strange phenomenon that takes place as i'm getting close to waking up from sleep.

I will wake up from my dream over and over. But each time i wake up i think i'm actually awake, but i end up finding out that i'm still only actually dreaming. Like in my dream i have a dream about me waking up and turning off my alarm. And it will happen like 5 times in a row before it actually happens for real. It's very strange.

But anyway i don't want to get too off topic from the OP
Old 04-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
PurpByThePound
hate it or love it

PurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant futurePurpByThePound has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

chinacat, usually astral projection doesnt include any sort of auditory/visual/mental processes...at least from what i understand and experienced. astral projection comes very natural and easily when your mind is literally blank and you are thinking of NOTHING - pretty hard to do

OP, ive never dreamed of eating or tripping, but i have had dreams of smoking weed and collecting shrooms before. dream tripping sounds pretty intense

You have no clue like toy stores without board games
But when I paint pictures, I'm dipping brushes in war paint

PurpByThePound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
tixarn1

tixarn1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I dream tripped on acid before I tried it, surprisingly similar to the real deal :S
tixarn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #8
mr.greenxxx
Not an Average Bear

mr.greenxxx has a spectacular aura aboutmr.greenxxx has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah i dreamed of it when i was around 16. I think it was because of my excitement and anxiousness to try out all these different states, and at the time limited access to the actual substances.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #9
tixarn1

tixarn1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's pretty surprising the amount of people who dream about psychedelics, makes me wonder if your brain actually does call out for them
tixarn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #10
L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

whenever i dream about tripping im always tripping in the dream. I always see blue and purple tint in the entire dream and i feel as if i were tripping too. Dreams are insane
L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream is offline   Reply With Quote