fucking teabaggers! - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Endless whining about nothing.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:55 AM   #1
blackcat666

blackcat666 has a spectacular aura aboutblackcat666 has a spectacular aura about
fucking teabaggers!
Like this post? Yes | No    

united states congressman cico rodriguez was back home, here in san antonio, texas, at a town hall meeting, on the up coming health care vote in congress.
i was there and, that meeting was ugly as fuck!
a group of teabaggers showed up and, they were one hell of a group of nasty fucks!
they called rodriguez a wetback and spic.
they called obama a nigger and coon.
it all just went down hill from there!
even writting this down now, i feel disgusted and sicken at their show. and, this is suppost to be the family values crowd?
i don't know what else to say right now. i can say, while writting this, and remembering that meeting and, remembering the teabaggers vile show... i feel such a very, very, strong state of disgust that, i just can't think clearly.

i hope these assholes, self destruct their so called "tea party movement" (it looked more like a bowel movement to me.) very, very, very soon!
blackcat666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
SucculentFlower
earthfirst!

SucculentFlower is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

O I am so with you on this issue. I really stressed out too when it happened in my reality. The whole gang is really base in mentality and has no real logical fact or purpose other than to bully politics into a big waste of time. How typical of ignorance. Well I hope that you can recover and rally, but take a mini-break and remember you are not alone!
Old 03-31-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

whoa...teabagging has a totally different meaning to the younger folk
BBAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
blackcat666

blackcat666 has a spectacular aura aboutblackcat666 has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

thank you for your kind words of support succulentflower!

badd, to an old fart like me, back in the mid 1970's, when i went to bars and clubs a lot, teabagging was funny and, fun as all hell too!

in my grandparents day, back in the 1920's, i'm sure tea parties were one hell of a good time!

today though, (2010's) "tea parties" and "teabagging" has a whole new meaning here in the u.s.a. which, is just the most vile and nasty shit to experence!
Old 03-31-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare has a spectacular aura aboutgorilla warfare has a spectacular aura aboutgorilla warfare has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

i wanna fight one.
gorilla warfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
blackcat666

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla warfare View Post
i wanna fight one.
OH, FUCK NO GORILLA, DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH A TEABAGGER!

gorilla, i see your here in texas too. i'm sure you know this already that, here in texas, we have a concealed handgun law.
i saw 3 of those teabaggers packing handguns at that meeting!
gorilla i'm sure your a nice gal or guy. i sure would hate, for you to do something stupid with a teabagger and wind up dead!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
yellowcab 
Fresh baked

yellowcab has a spectacular aura aboutyellowcab has a spectacular aura aboutyellowcab has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I can gladly say that I have never had the misfortune of running into one of those assholes in real life, maybe some whom I suspect might be closet teabaggers though. I have too bad of a temper to go to one of the rallies that they attend and dont want to get arrested for assault or something. Plus up here in there probably not as many of them, Blackcat your in the heart of teabagging country, plus their armed
yellowcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:36 PM   #8
neuroptican
...hadouken!

neuroptican is a name known to allneuroptican is a name known to allneuroptican is a name known to allneuroptican is a name known to allneuroptican is a name known to allneuroptican is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

They call themselves the teabaggers?

I had a friend named Tyler in high school, and most everyone would call him T-bag. We used to tell people that didn't know him at parties that we called him that because he had a fetish for teabagging people and he does it all the time to people who pass out at parties. It always gave us all a good laugh.

listen: http://soundcloud.com/ghost-array
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerdanger View Post
I'll leave you with this: grow marijuana.
neuroptican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
yellowcab 
Fresh baked

yellowcab has a spectacular aura aboutyellowcab has a spectacular aura aboutyellowcab has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroptican View Post
They call themselves the teabaggers?

I had a friend named Tyler in high school, and most everyone would call him T-bag. We used to tell people that didn't know him at parties that we called him that because he had a fetish for teabagging people and he does it all the time to people who pass out at parties. It always gave us all a good laugh.
yellowcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:19 AM   #10
gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare has a spectacular aura aboutgorilla warfare has a spectacular aura aboutgorilla warfare has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat666 View Post
OH, FUCK NO GORILLA, DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH A TEABAGGER!

gorilla, i see your here in texas too. i'm sure you know this already that, here in texas, we have a concealed handgun law.
i saw 3 of those teabaggers packing handguns at that meeting!
gorilla i'm sure your a nice gal or guy. i sure would hate, for you to do something stupid with a teabagger and wind up dead!
oh yeah, forgot about that. you know those bitches would pull out a gun before they helped their friend fairly.
gorilla warfare is offline   Reply With Quote