Empathogenic Plants? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss datura, morning glories, woodrose, etc.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
Searching1

Searching1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Empathogenic Plants?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have never read any info about Empathogenic plants? are there any?
Searching1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
Archemetis

Archemetis will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

ganja?

darwin had it all wrong...we never evolved from apes, but rather beams of light, as its conciousness that forms matter and not the other way around.
Archemetis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
Searching1

Like this post? Yes | No    

i wouldnt call it empathogenic in the way i know empathogens.....the closest i have ever come is with sceletium collected from its home growing zone [when i grew it at home it dint have as gret an effect] it was vaguely empathogenic in the way it made me friendly and connect..otherwise mescaline from san pedro did at times make me feel a fondness for others and objects. nothing was as close to mdma in its effects of empathy and whatever effects i got from sceletium or mescaline was vague and unfocussed
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
Archemetis

Archemetis will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

i feel like lots of plants can potentially be empathogenic, but that dosent mean they always are. like you said, san pedro...ganja can be as well, any psych as well imo.

what does empathogenic even refer to anyway? as far as i can tell its just a term thats been coined to describe mdma. are there anyother examples of empathogenics other than mdma?

darwin had it all wrong...we never evolved from apes, but rather beams of light, as its conciousness that forms matter and not the other way around.
Archemetis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

kratom can be very empathetic. Not always, but it has the tendency to make me think people are alright, and conversation flows more easily.
The books of every religion record miracles of healing, and other great powers, worked by God or the prophets. The belief in that power underlies and upholds the religion. And the modern-day theologians don't have that power. And they look at science, with doctors who can heal the sick, and physicists who can destroy cities, and engineers who can put people on the Moon, and they see science as a competing religion. Hence the conflict. And yet, there's no such thing as science. Knowing how to make an atom bomb is absolutely no different from knowing how to drop a rock, and it is nothing more to marvel at.
NorCaliGreenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:39 AM   #6
Searching1

Like this post? Yes | No    

According to wikipedia empathy is...

1. the intellectual identification of the thoughts, feelings, or state of another person
2. capacity to understand another person's point of view or the result of such understanding

And in the context of this post I am SEARCHING for any possible plant that might have a strong inclination towards the 'connecting' 'heart opening' and euphoric feelings that i have experienced on commercial synthetic empathogens.... I would prefer to ingest aplant rather than a synthetic...

Preferably one that its physical effects didnt over power its mental effects.... cool
Old 03-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #7
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sassafras Albidium... The empathogen and root cortex was used for brewing love drinks. The oil is used for erotic massage. Do not take more then 100 mg of Sassafras oil..

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:59 AM   #8
Searching1

Like this post? Yes | No    

have you got personal experience with it?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:06 AM   #9
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

with Sassafras Albidium?? yes... But buy the time you make much of it in a tea, It takes alot of drinking to get any feeling, "if" youre in a hurry?.. If your not in a hurry. you can boil it down with a reduction method collect it and then drink it..
Consuming it over long periods of time can be harmful to the liver and possible other organs.. But as far as we know this could be all hype driven by the medical community to keep people buying their drugs..

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #10
Searching1

Like this post? Yes | No    

i think i have read references about it in Staffords Psychedics Encyclopedia...