What is your kinkiest/Dirtiest strapon fantasy? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 03-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
whatthefrenchtoast?

whatthefrenchtoast? is on a distinguished road
What is your kinkiest/Dirtiest strapon fantasy?
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok, so I started a different thread about what is your general dirtiest or kinkiest fantasy, but I would also like to know what eveyrones strapon fantasy is. A couple years ago we started using a strapon, and it is so good. My wife fucks my ass with the best of them, but I am always interested in what others do. I can start.

I think one of my fantasies would be to have 2 girls fuck me with strapons. Pretty much just make me their slave to service them and then fuck me every which way.
whatthefrenchtoast? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
smokieb69
Banned

smokieb69 is on a distinguished road
3 out of 3 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

i did this with my ex wife a few years ago, but would like to do it again. i was lying on my back, legs flipped over my head so that my cock was facing my mouth. she fucked me in the ass with a strapon until I came all over my own face - its was insane!
smokieb69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
whatthefrenchtoast?

whatthefrenchtoast? is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

There has to be others out there. I have seen the numerous strapon threads, where people talk about if they want to do it. I know it is pretty popular, I am just interested in others ideas. What have you done before, what have you thought about doing? What do you wish you could have done to you? You don't have to have done it before to have a fantasy.
whatthefrenchtoast? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
topper

topper is on a distinguished road
I lived that fantasy.
3 out of 3 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

My wife and her/our friend both used strapons on me. We did it three times. Once I was restrained and blindfolded and my wife let her/our frined in our dungeon(my tool room) to see me in a very exposed and compromising position. Then my wife showed off by teasing me and poking me with a dildo. Second time they both took turns with their strapons. I was still blindfolded and restrained. While one was between my legs pounding my ass with the strapon, the other made me suck on hers.
The third time I was not blindfolded or restrained. They were dressed(shorts and tops)but wearing strapon harnesses with big dildos. I was naked and had to be their whore. I was everything they wanted me to be. It was one of the most wild times I ever had.
topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
seascape

seascape is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is my kinky strapon story
5 out of 5 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

This is something I did with a previous bf.

It took me a while to get my old bf into anal play, but once he tried it, he thoroughly enjoyed it. I found it to be a huge rush because I enjoy being in charge.

After we had gotten into strapon sex, I started to make it even kinkier. One day I called him while he was out and told him we were going to "get down" which was our code for me doing him in the ass. I said I wanted him to take his shower and get ready when he got home. As he was getting out of the shower, I walked in to the bathroom, and said we are going out to dinner, and to put on what I had laid out for him. At this point, I was in control, and it stayed that way the rest of the night.

I can only imagine what he thought when he went to the bedroom to get dressed. I had laid out pants, button down shirt, and a sexy pair of my panties and some thigh high stockings. I picked out panties that I knew would feel good rubbing against his package, I knew this would get him aroused. While he was in there, I walked back upstairs to the bedroom door, and said he better wear what I told him to, or else! When he came downstairs, I walked right up to him, unzipped his pants and checked. To my surprise he had put them on!! Then I said, ok, we can go now. I told him to go start the car and wait for me, and I would be right out.

We went to this restaurant I had selected due to the tables. The way they were positioned and the table cloths allowed be to take my shoe off, and slide my foot up to his crotch. When my foot reached its destination, I was surprised to find that he was already hard! This excited me to an unimaginable point. The whole meal all I kept thinking about was his big hard dick barely being contained by my undies. I continued to to play footsie and occasionally run my foot up his leg to feel my stockings on him. It was so erotic to know what he had on, and no one else knew.

I continued to play with him on the ride home, just teasing. When we got home, I told him to bring the trash out immediately. Once out of site, I stripped down to my sexy lingerie I had on under my clothes and slipped my strapon right on, which I had prepped when I made him start the car. I walked upstairs and waited for him to come up. Once he came up, I was in the bathroom waiting, and he went over to the bed, where i told him to take his shirt off. As he unbuttoned, I came out, walked over and grabbed him aggressively from behind. I told him that he was such a slut for wearing my panties, and to take his pants off. Once off, I could see his big member busting out of my undies, and I knew he was ready.

First I told him to get on his knees and suck my big cock, which he did. Then,I pulled the panties off him, and then stuck them in his mouth, so he could taste any pre cum he left on them. I made him put his hands against the wall, and proceeded to fuck his ass so hard from behind while standing up. I kept calling him a dirty whore, and a cock slut. I kept rubbing his legs. Feeling the stockings on him just kept getting me more turned on. I reached around, and started to stroke him off into my hand. He came all over my hand and fingers which I then stuck in his mouth, so he could taste his love juice.

Once he was done, I used a dildo on myself and came to a screaming orgasm. We both passed out in bed. About an hour later I woke up, and while he was sleeping, I put my friend back on, lubed it up, and go up over top of him, luckily he sleeps on stomach most of the time, and I plunged it into his ass. This woke him up, to which I said "shhhhhhh, I am going to take what I want, so you better just lay there and take it until I am finished." Needless to say, this was one of the hottest night we had.

Just thinking about this and writing this is turning me on so much!!
seascape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
Duck 
quack.

Duck has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Um, getting banged by a strap on?

Stand up for your rights.
Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
anenoh0104

anenoh0104 is an unknown quantity at this point
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

i have a fantasy to be fulfill with my gf or wife. I will be tied up, and stripped naked.

Then a group of men will grab my gf or wife, and start to gang bang her. After a while, she starts to enjoy herself, and enjoy all the cocks available.

As I watch her suck on those nasty hard cocks, I will get so turned on, my cock will erect in front of everyone. They will know the bf / husband is actually enjoying seeing this.

Then a girl will come to me, and start to use a dildo to fuck my ass, and then followed by a strap-on.
My gf / wife is being fucked by some men, while the bf/husband enjoys getting his ass pound by a strap-on.

This fantasy should come true on the wedding night, so that I can see my wife in her wedding gown, getting gang fucked.
anenoh0104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #8
johnmcd

johnmcd is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by seascape View Post

It took me a while to get my old bf into anal play, but once he tried it, he thoroughly enjoyed it. I found it to be a huge rush because I enjoy being in charge.

After we had gotten into strapon sex, I started to make it even kinkier. One day I called him while he was out and told him we were going to "get down" which was our code for me doing him in the ass. I said I wanted him to take his shower and get ready when he got home. As he was getting out of the shower, I walked in to the bathroom, and said we are going out to dinner, and to put on what I had laid out for him. At this point, I was in control, and it stayed that way the rest of the night.

I can only imagine what he thought when he went to the bedroom to get dressed. I had laid out pants, button down shirt, and a sexy pair of my panties and some thigh high stockings. I picked out panties that I knew would feel good rubbing against his package, I knew this would get him aroused. While he was in there, I walked back upstairs to the bedroom door, and said he better wear what I told him to, or else! When he came downstairs, I walked right up to him, unzipped his pants and checked. To my surprise he had put them on!! Then I said, ok, we can go now. I told him to go start the car and wait for me, and I would be right out.

We went to this restaurant I had selected due to the tables. The way they were positioned and the table cloths allowed be to take my shoe off, and slide my foot up to his crotch. When my foot reached its destination, I was surprised to find that he was already hard! This excited me to an unimaginable point. The whole meal all I kept thinking about was his big hard dick barely being contained by my undies. I continued to to play footsie and occasionally run my foot up his leg to feel my stockings on him. It was so erotic to know what he had on, and no one else knew.

I continued to play with him on the ride home, just teasing. When we got home, I told him to bring the trash out immediately. Once out of site, I stripped down to my sexy lingerie I had on under my clothes and slipped my strapon right on, which I had prepped when I made him start the car. I walked upstairs and waited for him to come up. Once he came up, I was in the bathroom waiting, and he went over to the bed, where i told him to take his shirt off. As he unbuttoned, I came out, walked over and grabbed him aggressively from behind. I told him that he was such a slut for wearing my panties, and to take his pants off. Once off, I could see his big member busting out of my undies, and I knew he was ready.

First I told him to get on his knees and suck my big cock, which he did. Then,I pulled the panties off him, and then stuck them in his mouth, so he could taste any pre cum he left on them. I made him put his hands against the wall, and proceeded to fuck his ass so hard from behind while standing up. I kept calling him a dirty whore, and a cock slut. I kept rubbing his legs. Feeling the stockings on him just kept getting me more turned on. I reached around, and started to stroke him off into my hand. He came all over my hand and fingers which I then stuck in his mouth, so he could taste his love juice.

Once he was done, I used a dildo on myself and came to a screaming orgasm. We both passed out in bed. About an hour later I woke up, and while he was sleeping, I put my friend back on, lubed it up, and go up over top of him, luckily he sleeps on stomach most of the time, and I plunged it into his ass. This woke him up, to which I said "shhhhhhh, I am going to take what I want, so you better just lay there and take it until I am finished." Needless to say, this was one of the hottest night we had.

WOW! I'm going to email this to my wifey. We need to try this, soon. Thanks for sharing.
johnmcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #9
aka7

aka7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by seascape View Post

damn very kinky. I want to try this real soon ha ha
aka7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #10
SirHornyalot

SirHornyalot is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Now thats hot, id love 2 get used like that of 2 ladies or sexy hot tvs
SirHornyalot is offline   Reply With Quote