Crossdressing - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 10-21-2004, 05:30 AM   #1
ihmurria
fini

ihmurria will become famous soon enough
Crossdressing
Like this post? Yes | No    

So I saw that new show, He's a Lady, tonight on tbs.... and some of the contestants were actually very attractive as women! Well, only two, but still...

Ethical considerations aside regarding the exploitation of this choice and whether or not it will have a positive or negative affect on society's perception of crossdressers, what do you guys think of this show/crossdressers in general? Would you ever date someone who enjoyed crossdressing? I think I would... especially the youngun on that show (Albert, I think is his name)
ihmurria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 09:38 AM   #2
velvet
Banned

velvet is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey

A few years back there was a similar show here in the Netherlands.. I'm not sure what I think of it, but then again, I'm not sure what I think of pagan shows (?) and modelcontests etc. in general. I think for crossdressers it might be a good way to break some taboos.. usually people fear what they don't know.

Would I date someone who enjoys it? Well.. never say never.. but I highly doubt it. Why? First of all because I'm not a 'girly girl' myself.. I hardly ever wear skirts/dresses, don't wear makeup, don't polish my nails etc. etc. so all the things he would like as a crossdresser, I wouldn't.. and second: I kinda like a somewhat 'manly man' and maybe it's just prejudice, but I don't think crossdressers are very masculine Now I don't mean the 'burping, scratching, beer drinking'-type.. just the ideal match between sensitivity and macho.. which I agree, is hard to find
velvet is offline   Reply With Quote