How hard is it for yall to get needles. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 12-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
drew.duluth

drew.duluth is an unknown quantity at this point
How hard is it for yall to get needles.
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am an ex-heroin user and of course my method was IV'ing. I have since quit IV'ing everyday and I broke all my needles so I couldent use. my friends were the only way i could get them, from another town in Georgia. I have used in 3 days now and im of course sick as a dog. I got my hands on a 8mg dilly and I wanted to bang it. So i go to 3 different pharmaceys with a good story dressed clean and as I ask the person I get dined from all 3 places. I live about 20 minutes from Atlanta and georgia does not even have needle laws... what is this you need an insulin RX to get them? First of all its bullshit, and 2nd its unhealth as fuck. Why not let IV users have access to clean needles, no they want to pretend like it does not happen and cause people all over the US to get Hep and AIDS. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT.

Does anyone know GA needles laws or if there are any? And out of curiosity throw up your state and if you have these same type of problems getting your points, or if there is a better way to go about it. Im assuming since I live in the south its just a southern things, but almost nobody IV's down herea as compaired to when I used to live in Boston and Philly. So since its less of a problems shouldent it be easier? I dont think we have needle clinincs here.
drew.duluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
dabble77

dabble77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Try to look for a 'needle exchange' program and see if anyone has 'donated' any needles for people in your situation. Also, I would try calling more pharmacies. I don't know about GA, but in CA there are certain licensed pharmacies where you can get needles without a prescription on an 'emergency basis' for non diabetic reasons. If they ask, you can tell them you need to drain a cauliflower ear on your brother and don't have health insurance. In, CA, they'll either give them to you, if they are licenced to, or they will ask for an ID and take down some info before giving them to you. Either way, I've found it helps to clean up and not look like an IV drug user. Here they are about $2.00 for a bag of 10. Good luck and shoot clean!!!
dabble77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
drew.duluth

Like this post? Yes | No    

Yea I am sure its much easier in Cali. I dont know of any needle exchange programs but ill check. As far as draining coliflower ear, If i used that story at the pharmacey they would laugh and tell me to get his ass to the doctor. Dopes real serious and frowned upon here. The old farts that run this state would rather us share needles and keep reusing them then letting users be healthy. I neither share nor reuse, this is why I have such a problem using... because I do it only the most healthy way possible since IV'ing is serious. Laws on drugs MUST CHANGE!

Nor do I think a 31 gauge 1cc short needle would even be able to drain colifflower ear. Thanks for the advice, id appreciate more.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/map.htm

Quote:
A. Drug Paraphernalia Law

Georgia law states: (a) It shall be unlawful for any person to use, or possess with the intent to use, any object or materials of any kind for the purpose of ... injecting, ingesting, inhaling, or otherwise introducing into the human body marijuana or a controlled substance.
(b) Any person or corporation which violates any provision of this Code section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
Georgia Code Annotated § 16-13-32.2.
B. Syringe Prescription Law

There is no syringe prescription law in Georgia.

C. Syringe Exchange Legislation
Georgia has no legislation specifically authorizing syringe exchange.
D. Drug Possession Laws
The Georgia Controlled Substances Act, Georgia Code Annotated § 16-13-30, states:
(a) Except as authorized by this article, it is unlawful for any person to purchase, possess, or have under his control any controlled substance.
(c) Except as otherwise provided, any person who violates subsection (a) of this Code section with respect to a controlled substance in Schedule I or a narcotic drug in Schedule II shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than two years nor more than 15 years. Upon conviction of a second or subsequent offense, he shall be imprisoned for not less than five years nor more than 30 years.
Georgia courts have held that any amount, “however minute,” is enough to support a conviction if it is “ capable of being identified by expert chemical analysis.” Rogers v. State, 155 Ga App 685, 272 SE 2d 549 (1980).
hope that helps..

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
dabble77

dabble77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Wow... I think I'll stay away from Georgia.
dabble77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #6
drew.duluth

Like this post? Yes | No    

See I cant get any. Yet there it says there is no perscription necessary to get them. So wtf is it. Wouldent the smart thing to do would be to let users have access to clean needles... I guess not.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:35 AM   #7
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

not sure how updated that link is. In PA. I was told you didnt need a script.. and others said you do.. one my freinds went to the "Medicine Shop" and brought them No I.D required. Another time "Right Aid" wouldnt give them to him no matter what.

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
Old 12-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
Cirius

Cirius is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Pa laws require a prescription it sucks. But getting needles is extremely easy and you dont need to leave the home, you can legally order them off the internet pretty much anywhere. Doing it that way you arent stuck with the crappy insulin syringes.
Cirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:40 AM   #9
orison319
my dog is full of stars

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirius View Post
Pa laws require a prescription it sucks. But getting needles is extremely easy and you dont need to leave the home, you can legally order them off the internet pretty much anywhere. Doing it that way you arent stuck with the crappy insulin syringes.
.. yeah..

'
You guard your hopes
you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
Old 12-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #10
marksup123
I'm a girl!

marksup123 is just really nicemarksup123 is just really nicemarksup123 is just really nicemarksup123 is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirius View Post
wrong. the law changed in september

you no longer need a prescription for needles, and as usual you don't need one for insulin

cat... i'm a kitty cat! and i dancedancedance and i dancedancedance!
marksup123 is offline   Reply With Quote