orgasm without erection - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss orgasms and how to find them

Old 12-27-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
chiara21

chiara21 is an unknown quantity at this point
orgasm without erection
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi all,
I am seeing this guy and we are having a lot of fun together.
One little little problem is that sometimes he cannot get hard. Actually not always, but in frequent occasions.
Specially if we go out with friends and drink a little too much.
I know it's perfectly normal.
When it happens I feel sorry, because I know he wants to have sex. So I often help him (with hand) and with my surprise he always cums, even though he has no erection... but it is "completely asleep".

My question is: Did it happen to you? Can a guy reach the orgasm without erection?

He seems to enjoy it allot, so I have no problems with it.
One interesting thing (also the reason why I am writing) is that few times he told me that the orgasm quality is very intense compared to when he has an erection.
I just never head of it, so I was thinking:

any experience in that sense?
did it ever happen to you?

Thanks!!
chiara21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
xcandykidx

xcandykidx is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yea, it's possible to have an orgasm without an erection. It's also possible to have an erection but never be able to cum

"Oh God?...did you eat all this acid?!? You better pray to God there's some Thorazine in that bag, otherwise you're in bad fucking trouble!"
xcandykidx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
dastud

dastud is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

There have been times when I really wanted to masturbate and have an orgasm and for some reason I just could not get hard. With the right stimulation I have been able to have an orgasm when soft but for me it is not nearly as pleasurable as when hard.
dastud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
jo_k_er_man
TBD

jo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond reputejo_k_er_man has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

milking the prostate.. cumming without getting hard.. actually very mind blowing to a guy that is used to being hard and cumming.. should work well for your guy friend as long as he doesn't think "its gay"
Old 01-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #5
 Fastswitch
Hip Forums Supporter

Fastswitch has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Gramps (age 75) says that if you needed a hardon to orgasm, he'd never have one. So, yes, it is possible and you are a rare woman to take responsibility for his pleasure. I certainly hope he is being as concerned about you and getting you off with his tongue (which, BTW, is a favorite way in China to raise an elusive erection!)
Fastswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:38 AM   #6
mikeypugs0134
Banned

mikeypugs0134 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

milking the prostate.. WoW!!! It's awesome let me tell ya baby!!!
mikeypugs0134 is offline   Reply With Quote