Mephedrone Overdose - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 11-28-2009, 03:25 AM   #1
CannbisSouL
Smoke 'till you toke.

CannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud ofCannbisSouL has much to be proud of
Mephedrone Overdose
Like this post? Yes | No    

A 14 year old girl in the U.K. apparently died after taking Mephedrone:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...ing_Legal_High

Just wanted to remind all you Hipforums cats to be careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripping Buddy
"One thing that I forgot to remember, was that psychedelics happen"
CannbisSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:21 AM   #2
mdbnkc

mdbnkc is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

damn crazy 14 year olds have access to that shit. i wonder if she knew it was mephedrone. if she did tho i really doubt she really knew the side effects of it. sad story..i wonder if they are going to schedule mephedrone in the uk now?
mdbnkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:40 AM   #3
SunshineChild
Mad Scientist

SunshineChild will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

probably.

if it feels good, ban it!

-SunshineChild
SunshineChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #4
Blinky

Blinky is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's only a matter of time. Whatever, that sucks. But we should remember that research chemicals are just that. Even though it has a nice feeling effect on one person, it could be deadly to the next.
Blinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
draco H.

draco H. will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

What I'm wondering is how a 14 year old girl got it...even in my area the only people who really know about r/c's are people i've told about them.
draco H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Writer has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

She had a friend like you, someone into RCs.

My 14 year old sister found acid before I ever did. A few of her classmates are into speed and meth. It starts very early for some youngins . .

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

wow that's some really bad publicity against rc's. Just the way the article presents the story, it's really trying to scare people about it
GregTheMagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #8
atomic_bong

atomic_bong is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

well in my opinion considering the amount of deaths and the consistency, mephedrone IS a bad drug. sure it feels great, but so does every other drug, is meth not bad cause it makes you feel good?

safety people... safety.
atomic_bong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
draco H.

draco H. will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Writer View Post
She had a friend like you, someone into RCs.

My 14 year old sister found acid before I ever did. A few of her classmates are into speed and meth. It starts very early for some youngins . .

I'd think people would be smarter than to give a 14 year old such an unknown drug...

Although I found acid at 14 aswell, but I honestly think I was ready for it at that age, and have no regrets doing it so early.
draco H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
Xanonimity

Xanonimity is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think the general consensus is mephedrone is a dirty feel good drug.

I would never buy it.

Sounds like MDMA is better, and safer?

I have a strong position for legal medicines (since they should be) like psilocybin and cannabis, what does mephedrone help with that we don't have someting for better? What does cocaine help with that we don't have something for better? What do opiates help for that we don't have something better? What does psilocybin help with that we don't have someting for better? What does cannabis help with that we don't have someting for better?

mephedrone: idk, nothing? maybe it should be schedule I, but as a libertarian, I believe it should be accessible to those that must use it, they only need to pass an education course to certify their use, this is what the government should be for.
cocaine: very few things: vasoconstriction or something prior to surgery (I've had it), that's why it's schedule II
opiates: many things, that's why they're schedule II and III

psilocybin (4-AcO-DMT): many things like migraines and cluster headaches, that's why it's insane to be schedule I
cannabis: many things like nausea, that's why it's insane to be schedule I

Shit's mixed up, our government is whack, Obama said he won't legalie marijuana, and he wants to have the stop button to our internetz.

Just some things to think about, all RCs are not equal, I myself am hesitant to procure anything that would make me want to take more the same day/session, like mephedrone, MDPV, cocaine, opiates... although I'm very inclined to procure the last one there because of migraines, I just know it would be too good, too much money, and kinda a dirty thing to do. I prefer my psychedelics for medicine.

Dare to do things worthy of imprisonment if you mean to be of consequence - Juvenal
Xanonimity is offline   Reply With Quote