MSM Question - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the technical details of the preparation of drugs

Old 11-13-2009, 05:43 AM   #1
cforsyth86

cforsyth86 is an unknown quantity at this point
MSM Question
Like this post? Yes | No    

Lets say my buddy sells dope and every now and then has to use MSM as acut, but, the only MSM around his town is broke down to shake. Is there a way he can rerock or recrystalize the msm back into its larger crystals? the shake jus goes straight to the bottom of the bags and is noticed from the jump.
cforsyth86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

36fuckin5 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Don't cut your shit, douche bag. Drugs need to be pure, not for enjoyment, but for safety. People need to know what they're taking.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #3
cforsyth86

Like this post? Yes | No    

Whoa no need for the name calling homie. the accusations are unnecessary too. i dont cut dope. by the way MSM is safe, and natural. i dont remember the original post asking for your criticisms about stepping on shit anyway. but ill let my buddy know this.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
certainful

certainful is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, just stomp on the crys so it's powdery too, mix the two together, add some dh2o and evaporate the water. it's not going to look good but it'll be rocked at least.
don't cut it too much though 'cuz that's just mean.
you could also try adding both to HOT alcohol, evaporate the alcohol until you notice a skin on top then splashing in a tiny bit more alcohol just to disolve the skin and adding about 20 ml of acetone then stick in in the freezer over night. I don't know if that'll work. it might kick out the msm... i've never tried it but it's worth a shot and might give you a better looking crystal.
certainful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #5
36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

36fuckin5 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforsyth86 View Post
Whoa no need for the name calling homie. the accusations are unnecessary too. i dont cut dope.
Then why are you asking how to cut it?

Quote:
by the way MSM is safe, and natural.
Is it? Well, that's wonderful. That's not the problem.

The problem is that people get used to the bullshit you call drugs. They know what dose to take (accounting for the completely inactive shit you added.) Then they find somebody with some morals who has pure shit, do the same dose as what they would of your crap, then die.

Quote:
i dont remember the original post asking for your criticisms about stepping on shit anyway. but ill let my buddy know this.
I don't remember anybody ever asking you to dilute their drugs, either. But you're going to.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:34 AM   #6
cforsyth86

Like this post? Yes | No    

I could spend time on a rebuttal for your unnecessary responses that absolutely do not answer the original question but only criticize me for asking. But, i just dont care what you think or say about the subject and cant justify wasting energy on you and your opinions on unpure dope. bitch to your dopeman not me.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:38 AM   #7
cforsyth86

Like this post? Yes | No    

Certainful thank you for the input.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #8
LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i love this shit dont u

box-on!
LSDMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
shermin
Bazooka Tooth

shermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36fuckin5 View Post
Then why are you asking how to cut it?

Is it? Well, that's wonderful. That's not the problem.

The problem is that people get used to the bullshit you call drugs. They know what dose to take (accounting for the completely inactive shit you added.) Then they find somebody with some morals who has pure shit, do the same dose as what they would of your crap, then die.

I don't remember anybody ever asking you to dilute their drugs, either. But you're going to.

most street meth is cut about 50% chemically [they make the msm crystalize with the meth, so the crystals are actually a mixture of msm and meth].
Old 11-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
Foxy123
Banned

Foxy123 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36fuckin5 View Post
Don't cut your shit, douche bag. Drugs need to be pure, not for enjoyment, but for safety. People need to know what they're taking.
hes not the douche bag you are if your stupid enougth to sell pure dope no one sell pure shit im small qualities now if were talking kgs and oz then yes you could get that pure but all dealers cut there stuff to make more money and add more weigth
Foxy123 is offline   Reply With Quote