Sex with a Cancer - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss how astrology affects our lives.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
Beonit

Beonit is an unknown quantity at this point
Sex with a Cancer
Like this post? Yes | No    

First off, I am one. I've always found Taurus and Capricorn most compatible (both relationally and sexually), in my experience (My moon's in Capricorn). I also have a Venus in cancer, along with Asc and Mars in Leo....enough said. Anyway, What's your all's experience with a cancer man/woman in bed? I'd say this question is more for the women here (since I'm a guy) but if your a guy, give me your feedback too...

oh, and please say what sign you are too
Beonit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:56 AM   #2
Aqualily

Aqualily is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beonit View Post
First off, I am one. I've always found Taurus and Capricorn most compatible (both relationally and sexually), in my experience (My moon's in Capricorn). I also have a Venus in cancer, along with Asc and Mars in Leo....enough said. Anyway, What's your all's experience with a cancer man/woman in bed? I'd say this question is more for the women here (since I'm a guy) but if your a guy, give me your feedback too...

Hi!

Interesting! I'm a Gemini attractor...and just noticed that I made a comment in the last thread that all my bfs where Gemini until I came across this one and recalled a Cancer in my life...lol You think I'm going to get caught?

Anyway, firstly I must say that this cancerian was the most romantic man I've ever known (I wonder.. with so many geminis what could I expect duhh)

Once he waited for me to come home n when I got in he'd litten on candles shaping my name inside a heartshape saying "I love You" all aflame n then the smoke alarm set off... letters, poetry, even sang for me!

In bed he was a horny devil kkkkk He wanted to experiment everything and sometimes a bit pushy...(maybe coz he didnt have much previous experience he was eager). lol

I know that maybe you won't belive that a Cancerian guy could be bit harsh in bed...but this one was!!!! good spank and little pain turned him on....

Plus, OMG! now I remember... My description for him was: he's a perfect gentleman at the table and a total slut in bed! ( whatelse can a girl want?)

Oh! And he loved sex on the phone ^^... anything kinky, just name it!

In a chart the indication of sexual passion it's seen on Mars sign and position, shows where your energy is directed and sexual one included!
Mars in a woman's chart can indicate the type of lover she would be attracted to as well...

Pluto's house/sign/aspects (pluto is very powerful for sex but in a less direct way and in a more trascendental way)

8th House planets...Dark moon Lilith...

Check out where is your Eros in your chart.
This Asteroid is pure sexual manifest...

If you are interested check if it matches:

http://www.falconastrology.com/natal_asteroids.htm
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/For...ML/011223.html

Well I guess I had good chemistry with this guy coz my Moon is in cancer where his Sun is... more of his chart I dont know.

I'm Libra Rising, Taurus Sun, Cancer moon/MC, Venus in Aries, Mars in Pisces/5H Eros in Capricorn, Pluto in the 12H opp/Venus (yiakes!), Lilith con/Jupiter in the 8House, Juno and Uranus in Scorpio 1st H... Not for the faint hearted!

PS: Sorry for the long post!
And I loved the description of your Leo Mars
Aqualily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
Our3Minds

Our3Minds is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:

A lot depends on the other Signs the person has. I'm married to a woman who has Cancer Rising, a Cancer/Leo Moon and a Scorpio/Sag Sun Sign. Lots of Fire and Water to go around. With her, Scorpio (her thinking sign) gets in the way most of the time - she has to control her physical reactions, so she's almost always delayed in her organisms. Her Cancer loves to be caressed and cared for, its a turn on for her but her Sun won't let her relax enough. I'll say one thing for Cancer is that they care a lot about others feelings and that is what they do, they Reflect the moods of others.
Our3Minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #4
fuzz_acid_flowers
Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

fuzz_acid_flowers is a glorious beacon of lightfuzz_acid_flowers is a glorious beacon of lightfuzz_acid_flowers is a glorious beacon of lightfuzz_acid_flowers is a glorious beacon of lightfuzz_acid_flowers is a glorious beacon of lightfuzz_acid_flowers is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Haha Im a Capricorn dating a Cancer. He can be very gentle at times but he enjoys the occasional butt and boob grabbage in public...only when people aren't looking to see if he can get away with it haha. He's always caressing my shoulders or belly but often impatient in bed so I like to take control most of the time to show him how to be patient and enjoy the ride haha. I dont mind because he always makes sure to satisfy me first, unless its one of those heated moments.

fuzz_acid_flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Fingermouse
Helicase

Fingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Stop basing your sex life on the theory that other planets in the solar system govern what human beings are.
If there isn't room here for people who stand against everything you believe in,
then what sort of a hippy free-for-all is this?

Fingermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Fingermouse
Helicase

Fingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to beholdFingermouse is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Cancer sex. Yum.
If there isn't room here for people who stand against everything you believe in,
then what sort of a hippy free-for-all is this?

Fingermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:18 AM   #7
RainyDayHype 
☂☁

RainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud ofRainyDayHype has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm a Sagittarius and I'm used to being in relationships with other fire signs. I'm currently dating a cancer and he's very considerate and thoughtful during sex. I'm not sure if this is attributed to his sign or not as I have nothing to compare it too, but he has to Really be in the mood. I'm more familiar with horn dog fire signs that are always ready, ha. I'm one myself. I like sex..anytime. He has to really be worked up then he'll get going and is Great in bed. Also, Cancers are very nurturing and sincere and I feel secure with him.
RainyDayHype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:27 AM   #8
wild-flowers
forever arbitrary

wild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to allwild-flowers is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

Uh how about instead of stereotyping people based on their astrological sign you join the real world where people get to know one another and fuck because of physical attraction!

But you'll probably have to wait until the stars are alligned right?

-Cancer

wild-flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
unclerico

unclerico is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild-flowers View Post
Uh how about instead of stereotyping people based on their astrological sign you join the real world where people get to know one another and fuck because of physical attraction!

But you'll probably have to wait until the stars are alligned right?

-Cancer
correct again. youre on a roll tonight
unclerico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #10
flowerofpeace

flowerofpeace is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:

i find this very interesting, since i am a female taurus, and the best sex i've ever had was with a cancer male. i have my ascendant sign in cancer, that may have something to do with it.
i know that in general, taureans have very good compatibility with capricorns and virgos, and high compatibility with cancers.
i've also read that cancers in general are good in bed, as are taureans. so that may have something to do as well.
capricorns, i read, are more emotional when it comes to sex; to them, sex has more meaning than just the pleasure...
flowerofpeace is offline   Reply With Quote